Sandman

Default Mad Magazine gets it, why can't you?

http://www2.warnerbros.com/madmagazi...ots_437/6.html

Lionel

Sandman a écrit :

http://www2.warnerbros.com/madmagazi...ots_437/6.html

Ones also said that the Thanksgiving turkey was also in plastic.
Do you think this is true ?

Sandman

"Lionel" wrote in message
Sandman a écrit :

http://www2.warnerbros.com/madmagazi...ots_437/6.html

Ones also said that the Thanksgiving turkey was also in plastic.
Do you think this is true ?

It's absolutely true. It was a fake turkey. No one ate it. As Howard Dean
remarked, there are plenty more "fake turkeys" in the White House where that
one came from.

Bush, BTW, spent only a few minutes doing his photo-op with the troops.
Then he disappeared with Condi Rice, et. al. into a back room for the
majority of their 2 hour stay before flying home.

Lionel

Sandman a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message

Sandman a écrit :

http://www2.warnerbros.com/madmagazi...ots_437/6.html

Ones also said that the Thanksgiving turkey was also in plastic.
Do you think this is true ?

It's absolutely true. It was a fake turkey. No one ate it. As Howard Dean
remarked, there are plenty more "fake turkeys" in the White House where that
one came from.

Bush, BTW, spent only a few minutes doing his photo-op with the troops.
Then he disappeared with Condi Rice, et. al. into a back room for the
majority of their 2 hour stay before flying home.

Condi Rice ?
http://www.theculture.net/barbie/

pyjamarama

"Sandman" wrote in message ...
http://www2.warnerbros.com/madmagazi...ots_437/6.html

Ah yes, now we can add Mad Magazine as a talking point source for liberals...

How utterly fitting.

GeoSynch

pyjamarama wrote:

Sandman wrote:

http://www2.warnerbros.com/madmagazi...ots_437/6.html

Ah yes, now we can add Mad Magazine as a talking point source for liberals...

How utterly fitting.

Sanders is regressing back to childhood right before our very ... monitors.

GeoSynch

Arny Krueger

"Sandman" wrote in message

http://www2.warnerbros.com/madmagazi...ots_437/6.html

Sanders seems to think that political satire is the ultimate source of
truth.

Michael McKelvy

Default James Carville gets it, why don't you?

"Sandman" wrote in message
http://www2.warnerbros.com/madmagazi...ots_437/6.html

Thursday, Dec. 11, 2003 11:02 a.m. EST
Carville: Gore Looks Like 'a Corpse'

Former Clinton war room capo James Carville is trashing ex-Vice President Al
Gore's decision this week to endorse Howard Dean, saying that Gore looked
like "a corpse" at Tuesday's announcement ceremony in Harlem.

"It was the perfect picture of a doctor and a corpse standing there,"
Carville told radio host Don Imus Thursday morning.

The Clinton hit man also derided Dean's decision to bring Gore to Harlem in
a bid to appeal to African-Americans, saying Gore could never compete with
his old boss.

"I don't think Al Gore should even get in the same ring with Bill Clinton
when it comes to trying to impress black voters," Carville advised.

The Democratic strategist openly boasted that the Vermont Democrat's
presidential bid was doomed, recounting a conversation he had with one top
Dean aide.

"I told Steve McMahon, the media guy for Dean, who was on 'Crossfire': You
have one of the three most influential presidential campaigns of my
lifetime. That's the good news. The bad news is the other two are McGovern
and Goldwater."

Carville predicted that Gore would run for president himself in 2008, but
wouldn't stand a chance against Hillary Clinton. "It would be a titanic
struggle but it would be more of a personal struggle as opposed to an
ideological struggle," he explained.

"My sense is, if it came down to that, it wouldn't