Default Hafler DH-200 idle bias setting?

OK, I got my amp (finally), and have noticed that it sounds vastly
different than my old Rotel. Impossible you say? Well, not when one
channel is a substantially lower level than the other. Furthermore,
the chassis and heatsink temperature is much lower on one side (the
quieter channel) than the other.

So I'm hoping someone can help me here. I've heard from my previous
questions that I should adjust the idle bias to 240mA. As I see it,
I should be able to measure this for each channel across either of the
fuses coming off the power supply DC lines (i.e. +DC or -DC). Is this
correct?
Secondly, there's a grand total of one trimpot per channel on the entire
circuit. I'm assuming that this is the one I use to adjust the input
bias. Again, is this right?

I'm also looking at putting more convenient binding posts on the thing,
but that's after it's working as it should be.

Thanks all,
Colin