SAE

Default Forsale: Classic Audio Equipment

Tuner-SAE TWO T14

Amplifier-SAE TWO A14

Acoustic Research Speakers-AR98LS

Onkyo Integra TA-2070 Cassette deck

KLH FM table radio Model 21 (from 1960's)

Cabinet- Walnut Veneer (real) glass doors

All in ex.cond. with boxes

Wylie Williams

jakdedert wrote:
SAE wrote:

"jakdedert" wrote in message
.. .

Alex Rodriguez wrote:

In article uEODd.3738$eb.1673@trndny01, says...

Tuner-SAE TWO T14
Amplifier-SAE TWO A14
Acoustic Research Speakers-AR98LS
Onkyo Integra TA-2070 Cassette deck
KLH FM table radio Model 21 (from 1960's)
Cabinet- Walnut Veneer (real) glass doors

Including a price is usally a good idea when you are trying to sell
something.
--------------

Yeah, otherwise the proper term is 'For Auction.' IOW, your
inviting people to BID, and selling to the one who BIDS the most.

I see that you didn't take my advice to check the ebay figures and
price your gear accordingly.

E-bay doesn't have every model(none that I could see of mine) so I
assumed people would make an offer based on the Audio Bluebook
prices. On Ebay the models I saw are cheaper models than mine. There
are some retail sites where I found prices but these places being
retail usually offer a 30 day guarantee, while although mine are in
ex. cond. I'm selling "as is". I'm not in the business of selling
audio equipment.

I was just in a pawn shop today. They had the 2003 editions of the audio
bluebooks for sale. They wanted $200 apiece for them. I doubt that too
many of the people who post in here have them....

jak

You can pay Orion Blue Book to look up individual items on their website
for a couple of bucks each, as I recall, which would help if you set a
price for a sale from your home. But if you were to auction them they
will bring whatever the bidders pay at that moment in time regardless of
what the bluebook. says. Sometimes a "collector's item" with a
following will bring a lot more than the blue book says, but nothing you
have seems to me to be a collector's item. Getting the full blue book
retail price is not easy if you want to sell them with no warranty
return/refund possible, as would be the case with a used stereo store. I
suggest that you decide on an asking price somewhere between the blue
book mint trade-in and used retail prices.

Wylie Williams
The Speaker and Stereo Store
jakdedert

Wylie Williams wrote:
jakdedert wrote:
SAE wrote:

"jakdedert" wrote in message

Alex Rodriguez wrote:

[...]

That wasn't me. Please be careful to confine any replies to my posts to
this forum, unless I ask for private email.

Thanx

jak