Multitrack Dude

Default Wanted: Fostex E16 Service/Owner manual

I just bought a (used but pristine) Fostex E16 deck and like the way it
works and sounds. Unfortunately the seller had no owners manual with
the unit, and I would really prefer to have a service manual too.
The Fostex factory cancelled my standing order of the manuals since
they are freshly out of stock and will no longer be produced, so I'm
left to beg on the world stage for one or both of the books....or
photocopies, which is what the factory had "sold" to me before refunding
my money and withdrawing the offer.
The folks at Ranger Audio in Canada seem to have something like
the manuals but their descriptions are not very concise nor clear. I'd
not like to spend $60-$75 US with Ranger when the Fostex factory sold
BOTH manuals for "free" and $11 shipping for the pair of manuals.
Could someone offer me a photocopy of their E16 owners and service
manuals?
Thanks in advance...

The Multitrack Dude

[Stock tip: Invest in Quantegy and Emtec. With as many reels of 0.5"
audio tape as I'm buying for my latest deck you'll be rich]