L.

Default Lanzar

Anyone know anything about Lanzar Audio products? Got one here. Needs
repaired, not having luck contacting company.
L.

The Only

They're out of Brooklyn, NY I believe. they may have sold the company or
gone out of business. It was mostly a regional line of low to mid priced
audio in the 1980's Lot of speakers and boxes also car audio.
Good luck.

L.

"The Only" wrote in message
They're out of Brooklyn, NY I believe. they may have sold the company or
gone out of business. It was mostly a regional line of low to mid priced
audio in the 1980's Lot of speakers and boxes also car audio.
Good luck.

Hmmmm.... Your reply is interesting. I've not gotten a reply from them, but
it appeared they had a web site complete with a "contact us" which I
utilized. So much for customer service IF they are in fact in business.
What I can't figure out, is IF they are OUT of business, why would there
still be a web site? I'm not a computer wiz, but to me it seems if they
dropped out of sight, they'd have killed the web site too. In my book, any
company who doesn't offer customer assistance may as well BE out of
business. Who wants to deal with a company who doesn't give a damned once
the profits were made? NOT ME..... Maybe someone else (wiith more computer
background) can check this out..... if they have a moment.... Maybe I found
a spoof web site when looking up Lanzar. I'd be interested to see what
someone else finds.

Thanks for your time, it is deeply appreciated

L.

Wylie Williams

"L." wrote in message
.net...
Anyone know anything about Lanzar Audio products? Got one here. Needs
repaired, not having luck contacting company.
L.

I was once a Lanzar dealer. Lanzar went broke several years ago and the name
was bought out by a company called, I believe, Sound Around, which sells
several brands of cheap car stereo. If it's not under warranty don't bother
with them, as nobody from the original Lanzar works there. There are plenty
of independent shops to fix your Lanzar.

Wylie Williams
The Speaker and Stereo Store
Saint Louis MO

Wylie Williams

"L." wrote in message
.net...
Anyone know anything about Lanzar Audio products? Got one here. Needs
repaired, not having luck contacting company.
L.

Google gave me this link
http://www.pyramid-audio.com/brands.html

Wylie Williams

L.

Strange, someone gave me a link "supposedly" to "Lanzar". I looked it up,
did a contact us, and am awaiting an answer. I'll let you know what happens.

L.

Here is the link and there WAS an actual web site, still looking for dealers
too! http://www.lanzar.com/

"Wylie Williams" wrote in message

"L." wrote in message
.net...
Anyone know anything about Lanzar Audio products? Got one here. Needs
repaired, not having luck contacting company.
L.

Google gave me this link
http://www.pyramid-audio.com/brands.html

Wylie Williams

The Only

If they are now a part of Sound Around, the maker of Pyramid then they
are still in Brooklyn and you should be able to reach someone.

L.

Well, as I said, I'm still waiting.... I e-mailed them! Now we'll see how
good "Customer Service" is.

L.

"The Only" wrote in message
If they are now a part of Sound Around, the maker of Pyramid then they
are still in Brooklyn and you should be able to reach someone.

Lanzar amplifiers, your opinions? bbkcs Car Audio 1 October 1st 04 03:46 PM
Lanzar Vibe 1200D, can anyone help? Ivan Lopez Car Audio 4 January 27th 04 07:40 PM
Lanzar Vibe 230 power amp installation Predestin8 Car Audio 0 January 13th 04 10:42 PM
Where is Lanzar Adam Car Audio 1 September 18th 03 03:59 AM
power acoustik and Lanzar vibe -E-F-F-E-N-D-I- Car Audio 1 July 22nd 03 06:08 PM