Ted & Niki

Default Energy Encore system available in Canadian Maple-Silver color scheme?

The Energy web site seems unclear to me... it seems the Energy Encore full
system is only available in "Burnished Ebony Gloss", but the individual
parts are also available in "Canadian Maple-Silver" (but with no UPC code).

Does anyone know, is the Energy Encore system available in Canadian
Maple-Silver colour scheme? Do I have to special-order the individual
components to get it that way?

The local dealer (A&B Sound, Vancouver) only seems to stock the "Burnished
Ebony Gloss" and the sales person I talked to seemed to be somewhat full of
B.S. - trying to sell what he had in stock. He said to ge tthe other colour
I would have to special-order the individual components (believable) and
that it would likely take up to six months (not as believable, other than
the fact that they might not bother to order it right away, and would wait
to combine the order with their usual seasonal shipments to save money).

What do you think?