Russell

Default Philips MC500 micro system

I'm a bit confused by the product details for the Philips MC500 micro
system. Some sites say it plays mp3s, some dont say, and some say it plays
mp3s from cd and others say you have to connect it to a pc to play mp3s.

Has anyone here got it/used it. Does it play mp3s from cd???

Thanks.

Russell

RJH

"Russell"
rrrussell.TAKETHATSPAMTURNITSIDEWAYSANDSHOVEITUPY wrote
in message ...
I'm a bit confused by the product details for the Philips MC500 micro
system. Some sites say it plays mp3s, some dont say, and some say it plays
mp3s from cd and others say you have to connect it to a pc to play mp3s.

Has anyone here got it/used it. Does it play mp3s from cd???

Thanks.

Russell

I think not, just through a pc. I haven't used one but I've rtm. I was going
to get one of these http://www.greatsaves.co.uk/Product.ASP?ID=1467 for my
brother, which does. My generosity knows bounds.

Rob