alan meade

Default Audiobahn A4004T

Gday
Im from Australia where Audiobahn products are unavailable and am
looking at buying one online and would like some advice as Im not
overly familiar with the audio bahn brand.

From what Ive read Audiobahn is a good/reliable brand of amplifiers ?
correct ?

Also need to know if the A4004T is bridgable so that I can run a set
of 6x9s speakers and a subwoofer off the one amp.

thanks
Alan Meade
Dr. Death

"alan meade" wrote in message
m...
Gday
Im from Australia where Audiobahn products are unavailable and am
looking at buying one online and would like some advice as Im not
overly familiar with the audio bahn brand.

Try there website http://www.audiobahninc.com/ or you can getem on ebay

From what Ive read Audiobahn is a good/reliable brand of amplifiers ?
correct ?

Never owned one

Also need to know if the A4004T is bridgable so that I can run a set
of 6x9s speakers and a subwoofer off the one amp.

Specs say 50x4@4ohms
100x4@2ohms
200x2@4ohms bridged
so you can run a pair of 6x9s at 50 watts per channel and bridge two
channels for the sub at 100 watts at 4 ohms

thanks
Alan Meade