Alex

Default BMW-3, 93 radio problem

After the alternator failed and got replaced on my BMW 3 -93, I stoped
getting sounds out of speakers. The radio appeared to be generally OK -
it scanned stations, display was up, all buttons were lighted. I
thought that internal radio AMP was dead, and bought another radio from
eBay. And the problem is still there with the new radio. I know radios
codes, they both look electrically OK. Are there any ideas why my
speakers are dead. Could it be that all 6 of them got zapped, while
alternator was replaced?