Nothing40

Default Harman Kardon 330B questions

Hey Gang,

I've got a HK 330B here,with blown outputs (all 4 were 2SC1107's)
which I've reaplaced with ECG/NTE152 for now.(the 2SC1107 crosses to
ECG/NTE186,but the 186 seems a little underspec'd to me?). Any
suggestions to a good '1107 sub to use would also be appreciated.
I'm wondering if anyone knows/has the bias proceure for this amp?
Theres two pots in each channel (3K and 100K,I think)..I'm thinking
one is bias adj.,and one is DC offset adj.? Any ideas? Would anyone
happen to have a schematic for this reciever? (or just the power amp?)

Thanks! Patrick.
Mark D. Zacharias

I think I might use 2n6487's if available. Rated up to 75 watts, in the same
package. Good, high-current devices for this application.

There are 2 service manuals for these - the original, and one which pertains
to those units having an "A" after the serial number.

I'l try to send them to your yahoo account. If they bounce, post back.

Mark Z.

m...