Allan Thompson

Default ADS 235is - anyone have any experience with these?

These are 5.25" component speakers from ADS. Several online retailers have
them aggressively priced as part of a closeout or clearance. Can anyone
comment on the character of the sound produced by these units?

Thanks

Pat M

Sound from the 235is components were good but they are anywhere from 2-6
years old now. I have been out of touch with the a/d/s/ line lately but
they were a good set of components
--
Pat M

"Allan Thompson" wrote in message
These are 5.25" component speakers from ADS. Several online retailers
have them aggressively priced as part of a closeout or clearance. Can
anyone comment on the character of the sound produced by these units?

Thanks

Pat M

Hello Peter. Ya it has been a long time since I last longed onto the group.
Been just to busy with work and other stuff. Hope all is well with you.
Drop me an email some time.
--
Pat M

ink.net...

Pat M wrote:

Sound from the 235is components were good but they are anywhere from 2-6
years old now. I have been out of touch with the a/d/s/ line lately but
they were a good set of components
--
Pat M

"Allan Thompson" wrote in message
These are 5.25" component speakers from ADS. Several online retailers
have them aggressively priced as part of a closeout or clearance. Can
anyone comment on the character of the sound produced by these units?

Thanks

John Durbin

yeah, you too, Peter!

JD
just missed meeting up with you at the ME dinner last time, I think...