jc_333

Default Clarion DRX9675z error code #6 HELP please!

I have the Clarion DRX9675z for around a year now. I note that this unit is
prone to reading problems with CD's and rejects now and again. However,
lately it seems to be rejecting more and more CD (all OE, no copies or
computer made copies).

I would like to ask is there any way to improve and rid this problem? Would
cleaning the head help reduce the reading problem or upgrading a certain
part? I understand this unit is a year 2000 model but I still love it for
what it is. It seems the unit has a memory and cant read the tracks showing
"T99" if I reverse the track, this tells me the unit is playing up. I even
try to skip the first few tracks to make it start playing in the middle of
the CD but to no avail.

HELP anyone?

Thanks

Jim