JDS0414

Default xtant 3300c parts

Anyone have a schematic or parts list or an actual amplifier itself?
I have one with with missing parts, and I'm trying to find the values of
a few resistors, and the idenity of transistor Q49. If anyone has an
amplifier they could look at it would be so appreciated. I am willing
to pay for this information.

Thanks, Jack

Franco

I´ve got the number of Q49.