JDR

Default kicker zr360 amp

Hi, I am considering buying a zr360 amp of a guy i know it will be powering
my two 12inch pioneer subs and 2 6x9 3 ways that i havent picked out yet i
was just wondering if it will have enought power for this and if its a good
application. I dont know to much about car audio so it would be greatly
appreciated if you could help me. I would also like some information on
hookin it up right and what it all involves

Thanks

Paul Vina

I wouldn't do it. You're going to want to run the 6x9's either full range
or high passed and the subs low passed. Unless youuse passive crossovers
you won't be able to do this. OTOH, the ZR360 will do about 500 watts or so
IIRC in mono so it'll be a great match for your subs. Go with something
smaller for your x9s.

Paul Vina