Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Question for Jenn

How can you keep 'discussing' things with Scottie and not burst into laughter?

I know you won't say "Scottie is an idiot," but you must have some emotional
doesn't play on Usenet so Mommy can fix him. I think his primary motivation is
to find company where Normal people *don't* tell him what to do.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
UnsteadyKen[_3_] UnsteadyKen[_3_] is offline

George M. Middius wrote...

Scottie
doesn't play on Usenet so Mommy can fix him. I think his primary motivation is
to find company where Normal people *don't* tell him what to do.

Come off it George, yer not foolin' anybody, it's obvious that you
really think that Scott is a wonderful huamn being and all this abuse
is just bluff and bluster to cover up. Let it out, it's OK to have
feelings.

Has the Moron vacancy I applied for been filled yet? I'm getting
desperate. I had hopes for the VP job thats been going over there
but I see that a Bidet has got it. I really think that your political
system needs an overhaul. Say what you like about us Brits but at least
we don't have pieces of sanitary ware in high government office, though
I had suspicions about Tony Blair.

--
Ken

http://www.members.lycos.co.uk/buddyduck/
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

UnsteadyKen said:

Scottie doesn't play on Usenet so Mommy can fix him. I think his primary
motivation is to find company where Normal people *don't* tell him what to do.

Come off it George, yer not foolin' anybody, it's obvious that you
really think that Scott is a wonderful huamn being and all this abuse
is just bluff and bluster to cover up. Let it out, it's OK to have
feelings.

Nope. I'm partial to cats. I really can't stand pooches.

Has the Moron vacancy I applied for been filled yet? I'm getting
desperate.

Sorry, Scottie is still hanging on.

I had hopes for the VP job thats been going over there
but I see that a Bidet has got it. I really think that your political
system needs an overhaul. Say what you like about us Brits but at least
we don't have pieces of sanitary ware in high government office, though
I had suspicions about Tony Blair.

This song may have occurred before your time, but I wonder how the lyrics went
over in Blighty.

http://www.lyricsondemand.com/onehit...uielyrics.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
UnsteadyKen[_3_] UnsteadyKen[_3_] is offline

George M. Middius wrote...

Nope. I'm partial to cats. I really can't stand pooches.

Good man, lifes not complete without a cat purring on your lap.

Sorry, Scottie is still hanging on.

Ah well keep me in mind. At the moment I know very little about
lots of things, I'm forgetting things every day, in a few months
I should know absolutely nothing about everything.

This song may have occurred before your time, but I wonder how the lyrics went
over in Blighty.

Yes, BMT, it probably went unnoticed except by the hip young things of the day
who bought it on import as the Beeb was still very po faced in the fifties.
broadcast music was mostly light classics and swing bands apart from kids progs
like "Listen with mother" where I heard the first song I liked; "Mr. Froggie Went
A-Courtin'" by the late, great Burl Ives. I've loved narrative songs ever since,
thanks for the lyric link, found one of my favourite such songs there.

http://www.lyricsondemand.com/k/kris...rimlyrics.html

Remind you of anyone?