Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default duh... What'd you yap about Jesse Ventura, Scottie?

Mr. Loudmouth was growling about the various evils of civilization the other
day on TV. He also said Obama would be a bad Prez because he plans on
raising certain taxes on affluent Americans.

Scooter, you yapped about Ventura as if he were the bearer of the Received
Wisdom of the Gods. Do you also 'think' that raising certain taxes is
inherently bad? I know, I know -- you already pay "more than your share"
because dave doesn't work hard enough. And you persist in the delusion that
it's *your* efforts that bring employment to the underclass in San Diego.

It's a shame no Republican can explain why their party's established
borrow-and-spend methodology is superior to the mythical tax-and-spend
philosophy fraudulently imputed to the Democrats. But then, the Republicans,
as self-professed guardians of the nation's morality, hew to the bedrock
belief that lying is only wrong if you get caught at it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Well, I'm the one who commanded duh-Scottie to speak, so I have only myself
to blame for this torrent of word kibble. This Witless outburst does,
however, raise the quesion of why dogs aspire to be as 'smart' as parrots.

Mr. Loudmouth was growling about the various evils of civilization the other
day on TV. He also said Obama would be a bad Prez because he plans on
raising certain taxes on affluent Americans.

I know you're elated at your own lack of affluence.

You're barking nonsensical word kibble, Scooter. Are you trying to channel
Lionella?

But reality[sic] is I just noted that Ventura considered Franken a carpetbagger.

Actually, *the* reality is that you gloated about it. Your yapping came
across as "Jesse Ventura agrees with me, duh-Scottie Witlessmongrel, that
all Dem's need a tummy rub." Ask Stephen to confirm this.

Does that make him "bearer of the Received Wisdom of the Gods"?
Perhaps in your religion.

Parrots can't put their phonemes into context because they don't understand
the words they're chirping. You should demand remediation on the speech
lessons you bought because you definitely didn't your bow-wows worth.

Scooter, you yapped about Ventura as if he were the bearer of the Received
Wisdom of the Gods. Do you also 'think' that raising certain taxes is
inherently bad? I know, I know -- you already pay "more than your share"
because dave doesn't work hard enough. And you persist in the delusion that
it's *your* efforts that bring employment to the underclass in San Diego.

It's a shame no Republican can explain why their party's established
borrow-and-spend methodology is superior to the mythical tax-and-spend
philosophy fraudulently imputed to the Democrats. But then, the Republicans,
as self-professed guardians of the nation's morality, hew to the bedrock
belief that lying is only wrong if you get caught at it.

sigh

I'm quite sure John Atkinson thinks as poorly of you as I do, Yapper. He may
not call you moron or imbecile but I can practically guarantee he thinks it.
The only RAO regular who has given you an unwarranted break in the last five
years is Mistress Jenn. And look how you treat her. You're a pathetic,
drooling fleabag.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 31, 9:48*pm, "ScottW" wrote:

In any case, I realize you two do think poorly

LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 31 Iul, 22:48, "ScottW" wrote:

I doubt Atkinson really wants to share your closet, but who knows,
I really have no first hand knowledge of that.

C'mon, you must have read about in a book or journal
or some place like that.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

In any case, I realize you two do think poorly

LOL!

Unintentional irony is humorous to Normals but obscure to morons, note.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 1, 2:48*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Shhhh! said:

In any case, I realize you two do think poorly

LOL!

Unintentional irony is humorous to Normals but obscure to morons, note.

Oh, c'mon. 2pid was two-for-two. He also questioned somebody's ability
to comprehend.

Both *had* to have been intentional, showing that 2pid has a razor-
sharp sense of humor.