Posted to rec.audio.tech
Matthew Matthew is offline

Default voice recorder/mp3 player with playlist screen

Hi

I am a student in the UK who wants to record lectures as well as
wanting an MP3 player to replace my cheap £15 one that has just packed
up. I would want something that I can download the lectures onto
computer and preferably in MP3 format although I guess that's not
essential. I guess a reasonable quality of recording is important
although it doesn't have to be recording studio standard.
Also something with a playlist screen where I can choose what album/
song I want to play.
I would hope to get something decent for under £60.
Any recommendations?

Many thanks

Matthew