Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Matt[_6_] Matt[_6_] is offline

Default A USB Powered Voice Recorder

On Oct 25, 1:57*am, david correia wrote:
Matt writes:
Hello. I'm after a voice recorder that can connect to a USB port to
transfer the audio recordings. However, I also want a voice recorder
that can be powered by the USB port as well, as my present voice
recorder is eating up AAA batteries.

I found one device that looks promising:

http://www.b4udirect.com/index.cfm?c...238130/&bhcp=1

but the price suggests to me it is far more professional then what I
am going for (i.e. lecture recordings).

Does anyone know of any other products I should look at?

Do you own an iPod?

I got an add on similar to the one below for my son, a journalism
student, and he loves it. And his interviews automatically get backed up
into iTunes on his computer when he docks it.

http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Voice-R.../dp/B0000TNWU6

There are lots of these add on iPod recorders on the market for many of
the iPod models. And they don't cost much. The one I got for him records
in stereo. Nice for interviews, as you are on one side, the interviewee
-is that at word? - is on the other. (I don't remember the model, it was
a couple years ago.)

Sounds pretty good too. And has been problem free.

David Correiawww.Celebrationsound.com

Sadly I don't own an iPod, it sounds like it would have been a good
option

Kind Regards,

Matt

Digital Voice Recorder Bob Simon Tech 4 January 25th 07 02:24 PM
Which voice recorder ? Pete Tech 4 January 1st 06 11:34 AM
Which voice recorder ? Pete Tech 0 December 31st 05 04:08 PM
recommend voice recorder [email protected] Pro Audio 3 September 6th 05 09:19 AM
Anyone to recommend a voice recorder? Pepe Claveciano Tech 0 November 25th 04 05:25 PM