Patrick Turner

Default BTW, my email and website could be down.

Anyone wanting me to post them a copy of the
Input and LTP details may have to wait, I think my site
and email have stopped working today.
But the posts should be at the google achives or usernet replayer site.

And my guy who hosts my site likes to have his weekends off....

Patrick Turner.

mick

On Fri, 20 May 2005 16:59:40 +0000, Patrick Turner wrote:

Anyone wanting me to post them a copy of the
Input and LTP details may have to wait, I think my site
and email have stopped working today.
But the posts should be at the google achives or usernet replayer site.

And my guy who hosts my site likes to have his weekends off....

All three have turned up on "my" server, Patrick. Looks like they escaped
before your hosting guy managed to strangle the connection... ;-)

--
Mick
(no M$ software on here... :-) )