Patrick Turner

Default Lynn Olsen's tube amps, quite something, eh.

Seen the site at

http://www.nutshellhifi.com/triode1.html

No need to agree with each and every single thing he says,
but then you'd not be much worse off if you did.

Patrick Turner.

Karl

Patrick Turner wrote:
Seen the site at

http://www.nutshellhifi.com/triode1.html

No need to agree with each and every single thing he says,
but then you'd not be much worse off if you did.

Patrick Turner.

Those are quite pretty, and I like to see something with interstage
transformers once in a while. Interesting that you click on the pics
and a schematic pops up. I'd like to see a menu pop up that gives you
close-ups, a schematic, etc. 'Course that's just another page. Thanks
for the link.