Bruce J. Richman

Default Google Proof of Unprovoked Personal Attack from McKelvy

As far back (and probably before) as 2000, the compulsive libeler and liar
McKelvy was engaged in unprovoked personal attacks against me. In a thread
that eventually included more than 400 posts, including many from the
compulsive liar and libeler McKelvy, he used his *very first post* to engage in
his usual form of libel. Note his use of the same libelous term he continues
to use to this day. It should be pointed out since his post was one of the
first in this thread, no mention of his name was made by me prior to his
unprovoked personal attack. The post is reprinted below:

From: Mikeylikst )
Subject: Second Thoughts
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 2000/01/22

Calling Dr. Quackenbush!

Mix equal portions of hatred, bigotry and ignorance - and you often end up
with

The Resistance.

Mike McKelvy

"The aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence
clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of
hobgoblins,all imagnary."

http://members.aol.com/rlspeakers/TH...SOUNDPAGE.html

If one cares to check the Google record, one will also find a few other
interesting things about this post. I freely admit that on the post of mine
which lead to McKelvy's unprovoked personal attack, I had made some humorous
comments about a person who used to post here. Of course, you would never know
that from McKelvy's deliberately modified distortion of what I actually wrote.
(1) As you can seen he deleted the end of one of my sentences. Sure, I make
typographical errors and don't use a spell checker. But I don't usually leave
sentences that dangle like the one he screwed around with. (2) The probable
reason he deliberately modified what I wrote was because at the end of my
comments, I inserted an emoticon smiley - clearly indicating that my comments
were meant to be humorous.

What does this all prove? The following points;

(1) McKelvy has been proven to have lied when he claims that he only attacks
those who attack him first.

(2) McKelvy has been shown to have lied when he denies making unprovoked
personal attacks against me in which his name was never mentioned.

(3) McKelvy has a lengthy history of making libelous comments about my
professional activities without any factual evidence to support them.

(4) As he has proven today in his deliberate attempt to forge a post made by me
by obviously transparent modifications of the text, he has a lengthy history,
just like his role model, Krueger, of engaging in selective editing and
deletions of content from posts written by others. The sole purpose of this
fraudulent behavior is obviously to try and distort what others have actually
said. Misquotes and lies are how he exists on RAO.

Now, I have no doubt that compulsive liar and libeler McKelvy, will try to
rationalilze his despicable unprovoked personal attacks upon by me by some old,
tired, irrational argument. He will also try and apply either evasive
comments, forgery, spindoctoring, and/or other transparent attempts to deny his
obvious guilt. However, he can't change the Google record, which is there for
all to examine and draw their own conclusions.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

From: Mikeylikst )
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 2000/01/22

Calling Dr. Quackenbush!

Mix equal portions of hatred, bigotry and ignorance - and you often end

up
with

The Resistance.

Mike McKelvy

"The aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence
clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of
hobgoblins,all imagnary."

The above is a quote from H.L. Menken, you idiot.

http://members.aol.com/rlspeakers/TH...SOUNDPAGE.html

If one cares to check the Google record, one will also find a few other
interesting things about this post. I freely admit that on the post of

mine
which lead to McKelvy's unprovoked personal attack, I had made some

humorous
comments about a person who used to post here.

You mean you made a personal attack.

Of course, you would never know
that from McKelvy's deliberately modified distortion of what I actually

wrote.
(1) As you can seen he deleted the end of one of my sentences.

Just like you're doing here and now.

Sure, I make
typographical errors and don't use a spell checker. But I don't usually

leave
sentences that dangle like the one he screwed around with. (2) The

probable
reason he deliberately modified what I wrote was because at the end of my
comments, I inserted an emoticon smiley - clearly indicating that my

comments
were meant to be humorous.

What does this all prove? The following points;

(1) McKelvy has been proven to have lied when he claims that he only

attacks
those who attack him first.

I never specified that it had to be ME who was attacked first. I don't like
to see anybody attacked for no reason. Not even you.

(2) McKelvy has been shown to have lied when he denies making unprovoked
personal attacks against me in which his name was never mentioned.

See above.

(3) McKelvy has a lengthy history of making libelous comments about my
professional activities without any factual evidence to support them.

And you never do anything like that. Riiiigghhht.

(4) As he has proven today in his deliberate attempt to forge a post made

by me
by obviously transparent modifications of the text, he has a lengthy

history,
just like his role model, Krueger, of engaging in selective editing and
deletions of content from posts written by others.

Usually because they are long and boring.

The sole purpose of this
fraudulent behavior is obviously to try and distort what others have

actually
said. Misquotes and lies are how he exists on RAO.

I don't really need to distort what you say, you make an ass of yourself
with nearly every post.

Now, I have no doubt that compulsive liar and libeler McKelvy, will try to
rationalilze his despicable unprovoked personal attacks upon by me by some

old,
tired, irrational argument. He will also try and apply either evasive
comments, forgery, spindoctoring, and/or other transparent attempts to

deny his
obvious guilt. However, he can't change the Google record, which is there

for
all to examine and draw their own conclusions.

Unlike you I prefer the truth.

From: Mikeylikst )
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 2000/01/22

Calling Dr. Quackenbush!

Mix equal portions of hatred, bigotry and ignorance - and you often end

up
with

The Resistance.

Mike McKelvy

"The aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence
clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of
hobgoblins,all imagnary."

The above is a quote from H.L. Menken, you idiot.

You didn't read the post, scumbag and libeler. Or are you going to lie again,
and claim that Menken used the name, "r. Quackenbush", you retarded piece of
****? Your reading comprehension problems are once again exposed - as are your
lies.

http://members.aol.com/rlspeakers/TH...SOUNDPAGE.html

If one cares to check the Google record, one will also find a few other
interesting things about this post. I freely admit that on the post of

mine
which lead to McKelvy's unprovoked personal attack, I had made some

humorous
comments about a person who used to post here.

You mean you made a personal attack.

Wrong, liar. You deleted part of the post as part of your usual practice of
forgery and deceptive post modification. You deleted a smiley emoticon
generally cocsiderd by most infelligent life forms on RAO (which eliminates
you) to mean trhe comment preceding it was made in jest.

Of course, you would never know
that from McKelvy's deliberately modified distortion of what I actually

wrote.
(1) As you can seen he deleted the end of one of my sentences.

Just like you're doing here and now.

A lie. Care to discuss your recent forgeries of posts I've made by transparent
attempts to change pronouns and other silly and obvious deceptive editing
bull****?

Sure, I make
typographical errors and don't use a spell checker. But I don't usually

leave
sentences that dangle like the one he screwed around with. (2) The

probable
reason he deliberately modified what I wrote was because at the end of my
comments, I inserted an emoticon smiley - clearly indicating that my

comments
were meant to be humorous.

McKelvy's silence is deafening at this point. Apparently, he couldn't "think"
of a decent bull**** defense or rationalization to counter this factual claim)

What does this all prove? The following points;

(1) McKelvy has been proven to have lied when he claims that he only

attacks
those who attack him first.

I never specified that it had to be ME who was attacked first. I don't like
to see anybody attacked for no reason. Not even you.

Prove it. Attack those that attack me or others that you frequently attack.
To the best of my knowledge, you've never done so. If you think you have the
right to engage in unprovoked personal attacks against anybody on RAO who
attacks your friend, Krueger, than, of course, you are as guilty as he is of
wanting a lifetime free pass to attack almost everybody on RAO. Sorry, scumbag
and libeler, but that type of self-serving rationalization for your despicable
unprovoked personal attacks is duly noted.

You wanted some evidence of your unprovoked personal attacks and I provided it.
I'm sure I could have gone back much further on RAO and provided much more,
but exposing you for the compulsive liar you are even in this small example is
sufficient proof for all objective readers.

(2) McKelvy has been shown to have lied when he denies making unprovoked
personal attacks against me in which his name was never mentioned.

See above.

(3) McKelvy has a lengthy history of making libelous comments about my
professional activities without any factual evidence to support them.

And you never do anything like that. Riiiigghhht.

For once in your miserable libelous "life", you are correct. Of course, you
don't engage in any professional activities, have no credentials, and no title
(other than resident compulsive liar and libeler) AFAIK. Unlike you, I have
not claimed that the degrees, licenses, etc. of professionals posting on RAO
don't exist or were made up.

(4) As he has proven today in his deliberate attempt to forge a post made

by me
by obviously transparent modifications of the text, he has a lengthy

history,
just like his role model, Krueger, of engaging in selective editing and
deletions of content from posts written by others.

Usually because they are long and boring.

A blatant lie. The sole purpose for your deliberate deletions is to hide
evidence of your compulsive lying, libel and ignorance.

The sole purpose of this
fraudulent behavior is obviously to try and distort what others have

actually
said. Misquotes and lies are how he exists on RAO.

I don't really need to distort what you say, you make an ass of yourself
with nearly every post.

A delusional, paranoid, psychotic poercerption you get to have. Most of RAO
disagrees with you - not that there's anything wrong with that.

Are you denying that you have recently engaged in forgeries of posts that I
have made? Feel free to lie again as is your custom.

Now, I have no doubt that compulsive liar and libeler McKelvy, will try to
rationalilze his despicable unprovoked personal attacks upon by me by some

old,
tired, irrational argument. He will also try and apply either evasive
comments, forgery, spindoctoring, and/or other transparent attempts to

deny his
obvious guilt. However, he can't change the Google record, which is there

for
all to examine and draw their own conclusions.

Unlike you I prefer the truth.

ROFLMAO !!!! SCORE !!!!

This cretin has just uttered one of his biggest lies of all time.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

P.S. Stay tuned for tales from McKelvy entitled "Google Lies to Me"

LOL !!!!

Bruce J. Richman

From: Mikeylikst )
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 2000/01/22

Calling Dr. Quackenbush!

Mix equal portions of hatred, bigotry and ignorance - and you often

end
up
with

The Resistance.

Mike McKelvy

"The aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and

hence
clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of
hobgoblins,all imagnary."

The above is a quote from H.L. Menken, you idiot.

You didn't read the post, scumbag and libeler.

Of course I did. You do se the " marksdon't you? The quote from Menken is
a well known one. I stand by my comments on the "Resistance." It's nomore
than a collection of idiots who have nothing better to do than slander and
libel others they don't like. The onlything they are resisting is decent
behavior, while criticising others behavior.

Or are you going to lie again,
and claim that Menken used the name, "r. Quackenbush", you retarded

piece of
****?

Of course not, nobody would demean Menken by trying to claim he would bother
with you.

-

If one cares to check the Google record, one will also find a few other
interesting things about this post. I freely admit that on the post of

mine
which lead to McKelvy's unprovoked personal attack, I had made some

humorous
comments about a person who used to post here.

You mean you made a personal attack.

Wrong, liar. You deleted part of the post as part of your usual practice

of
forgery and deceptive post modification. You deleted a smiley emoticon
generally cocsiderd by most infelligent life forms on RAO (which

eliminates
you) to mean trhe comment preceding it was made in jest.

How about all the times you don't include an emoticon? You make plenty of
disgusting comments without using one. To most intelligent life forms, that
shows you are a disgusting pig.

[...]

Or else I thought you were doing a good job of making yourself look like an
idiot.

What does this all prove? The following points;

(1) McKelvy has been proven to have lied when he claims that he only

attacks
those who attack him first.

I never specified that it had to be ME who was attacked first. I don't

like
to see anybody attacked for no reason. Not even you.

Prove it. Attack those that attack me or others that you frequently

attack.
To the best of my knowledge, you've never done so.

One of the keys is it has to be an unprovoked attack. I've never seen
anyone attack you without provocation. Of course I don't read every post
and usually avoid yours.

If you think you have the
right to engage in unprovoked personal attacks against anybody on RAO who
attacks your friend, Krueger, than, of course, you are as guilty as he is

of
wanting a lifetime free pass to attack almost everybody on RAO.

And your right to attack people unprovoked comes from where exactly?

Sorry, scumbag

and libeler, but that type of self-serving rationalization for your

despicable
unprovoked personal attacks is duly noted.

As are yours.

You wanted some evidence of your unprovoked personal attacks and I

provided it.

No, you only provided your usual lies and half truths.

I'm sure I could have gone back much further on RAO and provided much

more,
but exposing you for the compulsive liar you are even in this small

example is
sufficient proof for all objective readers.

Objective readers? You and the guy in your pocket?

(2) McKelvy has been shown to have lied when he denies making

unprovoked
personal attacks against me in which his name was never mentioned.

See above.

(3) McKelvy has a lengthy history of making libelous comments about my
professional activities without any factual evidence to support them.

And you never do anything like that. Riiiigghhht.

For once in your miserable libelous "life", you are correct.

Failure to recognize sarcasm noted.

Of course, you
don't engage in any professional activities, have no credentials, and no

title
(other than resident compulsive liar and libeler) AFAIK. Unlike you, I

have
not claimed that the degrees, licenses, etc. of professionals posting on

RAO
don't exist or were made up.

So? What has that to with you being an asshole?

(4) As he has proven today in his deliberate attempt to forge a post

made
by me
by obviously transparent modifications of the text, he has a lengthy

history,
just like his role model, Krueger, of engaging in selective editing and
deletions of content from posts written by others.

Usually because they are long and boring.

A blatant lie. The sole purpose for your deliberate deletions is to hide
evidence of your compulsive lying, libel and ignorance.

How do you know what I find boring? If I'm a compulsive liar, it should be
easy enough for others to see. So far it's only you.

The sole purpose of this
fraudulent behavior is obviously to try and distort what others have

actually
said. Misquotes and lies are how he exists on RAO.

Prove it. If I alter something you wrote, the original is always available
for comparison.

I don't really need to distort what you say, you make an ass of yourself
with nearly every post.

A delusional, paranoid, psychotic poercerption you get to have. Most of

RAO
disagrees with you - not that there's anything wrong with that.

And it doesn't make them right either.

Are you denying that you have recently engaged in forgeries of posts that

have made? Feel free to lie again as is your custom.

No, I don't deny it, but I clearly indicated the whole thing was a satire.

[...]

I'm sure everybody will be waiting for your next batch of lies. :-(

From: Mikeylikst )
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 2000/01/22

Calling Dr. Quackenbush!

Mix equal portions of hatred, bigotry and ignorance - and you often

end
up
with

The Resistance.

Mike McKelvy

"The aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and

hence
clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of
hobgoblins,all imagnary."

The above is a quote from H.L. Menken, you idiot.

You didn't read the post, scumbag and libeler.

Of course I did. You do se the " marksdon't you? The quote from Menken is
a well known one.

Like recent forgeries of my posts and deliberate text modifications, you
deliberately omitted text from the original post to make it convey your
bull****. I don't care about your quotes of Menken. You used the term "Dr.
Quackenbush" to libel me as you have done many times before and since. Your
failure to acknowleege this proven fact confirms your cowardice and seriously
psychopathic mindset.

I stand by my comments on the "Resistance." It's nomore
than a collection of idiots who have nothing better to do than slander and
libel others they don't like. The onlything they are resisting is decent
behavior, while criticising others behavior.

Since I haven't seen any posts from The Resistance, as you call it in a long
time, perhaps you and Krueger can adopt this name to describe your "folie a
deux" in which the 2 of you try and smear many regular RAO posters because they
don't happen to endorse your psychotic and delusional postings.

Or are you going to lie again,
and claim that Menken used the name, "r. Quackenbush", you retarded

piece of
****?

Of course not, nobody would demean Menken by trying to claim he would bother
with you.

As usual, you're making no sense whatsoever. But given your severe cognitive
deficiencies, that is to be expected. The fact remains that you libeled me
without provocation.

[...]

This post is about your unprovoked personal attack behavior against me,
scumbag, not your delusional perceptions of my behavior. When I respond to
you, compulsive liar McKelvy, it is simply to correct and refute your maniacal
ravings. It is not meant to be humorous. Your lame attempt to invoke an
IKYABWAI is as predictable as your lies and incoherent gibberish. The fact
remains that you engaged in an unprovoked personal attack against me.

Of course, you would never know
that from McKelvy's deliberately modified distortion of what I actually
wrote.
(1) As you can seen he deleted the end of one of my sentences.

Just like you're doing here and now.

A lie. Care to discuss your recent forgeries of posts I've made by

transparent
attempts to change pronouns and other silly and obvious deceptive editing
bull****?

McKelvy fails to admit forging rercent posts of mine because he has no valid
respoinse. He's been caught lying again - by use of forgery and deliberate
text modification of what another person wrote).

Sure, I make
typographical errors and don't use a spell checker. But I don't

usually
leave
sentences that dangle like the one he screwed around with. (2) The
probable
reason he deliberately modified what I wrote was because at the end of

my
comments, I inserted an emoticon smiley - clearly indicating that my
comments
were meant to be humorous.

McKelvy's silence is deafening at this point. Apparently, he couldn't

"think"
of a decent bull**** defense or rationalization to counter this factual

claim)

Or else I thought you were doing a good job of making yourself look like an
idiot.

Nobody believes you. You're in denial and/or attempting to weasel out of being
exposed as a forger and deliberate modifier of what other people write. Have
you considered trying to make counterfeit bills? Maybe you'll have more luck
there than you've had on RAO.

What does this all prove? The following points;

(1) McKelvy has been proven to have lied when he claims that he only
attacks
those who attack him first.

I never specified that it had to be ME who was attacked first. I don't

like
to see anybody attacked for no reason. Not even you.

Prove it. Attack those that attack me or others that you frequently

attack.
To the best of my knowledge, you've never done so.

One of the keys is it has to be an unprovoked attack. I've never seen
anyone attack you without provocation. Of course I don't read every post
and usually avoid yours.

2 lies in the same sentence - how predictable. More self-serving false claims
designed to deny reality from McKelvy.

If you think you have the
right to engage in unprovoked personal attacks against anybody on RAO who
attacks your friend, Krueger, than, of course, you are as guilty as he is

of
wanting a lifetime free pass to attack almost everybody on RAO.

And your right to attack people unprovoked comes from where exactly?

Sorry, scumbag

Another IKYABWAI - a sure sign that you've lost, ****head. I don't attack
people without prior provocation. Ed Shain, in a post you tried to smear,
identified numerous individuals that have had serious conflicts with your
puppetmaster, Krueger. Of course, even more "enemies" of his (and yours, by
extension) have been added to the list since then. No attacks made by me have
occurred without prior provocation. That is true of most of us on RAO - except
for you and Krueger, of course.

and libeler, but that type of self-serving rationalization for your

despicable
unprovoked personal attacks is duly noted.

As are yours.

Except that they don''t exist except in your paranoid delusional system.

Apparently the cretin, McKelvy, has no other defense but to copy hero Krueger
by mindlessly repeating a series of infantile lies the equivalent of "nyaaah,
nyaaah, nyaah!"

LOL !!!

You wanted some evidence of your unprovoked personal attacks and I

provided it.

No, you only provided your usual lies and half truths.

Tell it to all the people that can read Google and see the evidence. You're
full of **** as usual.

I'm sure I could have gone back much further on RAO and provided much

more,
but exposing you for the compulsive liar you are even in this small

example is
sufficient proof for all objective readers.

Objective readers? You and the guy in your pocket?

No, cretin. The significant majority of readers on RAO that have not ever been
critical of anybody other than you or Krueger. Now why do you suppose that is?
Hint - it has to do with your documented lengthy history of lies, libel, and
unprovoked personal attacks.

(2) McKelvy has been shown to have lied when he denies making

unprovoked
personal attacks against me in which his name was never mentioned.

See above.

(3) McKelvy has a lengthy history of making libelous comments about my
professional activities without any factual evidence to support them.

And you never do anything like that. Riiiigghhht.

For once in your miserable libelous "life", you are correct.

Failure to recognize sarcasm noted.

Inability to comprehend plainly written English noted. Attempt to engage in
obfuscation noted and found lacking.

Of course, you
don't engage in any professional activities, have no credentials, and no

title
(other than resident compulsive liar and libeler) AFAIK. Unlike you, I

have
not claimed that the degrees, licenses, etc. of professionals posting on

RAO
don't exist or were made up.

So? What has that to with you being an asshole?

Another delusional perception you get to have. IOW, you are now admitting that
you make up libelous bull**** about the credentials of others such as myself
without any evidence. Thanks, libeler, for admitting your guilt by failure to
respond in a rational manner.

(4) As he has proven today in his deliberate attempt to forge a post

made
by me
by obviously transparent modifications of the text, he has a lengthy
history,
just like his role model, Krueger, of engaging in selective editing and
deletions of content from posts written by others.

Usually because they are long and boring.

A blatant lie. The sole purpose for your deliberate deletions is to hide
evidence of your compulsive lying, libel and ignorance.

How do you know what I find boring? If I'm a compulsive liar, it should be
easy enough for others to see. So far it's only you.

Others on RAO have frequently commented on your overt demonstrations of
ignorance, stupidity, lying, and libel. The fact that you are in denial is
your problem, not mine, liar.

The sole purpose of this
fraudulent behavior is obviously to try and distort what others have
actually
said. Misquotes and lies are how he exists on RAO.

Prove it. If I alter something you wrote, the original is always available
for comparison.

I already have, in another post, very recentely. I reprinted the original post
that you tried to forge and modify. Of course, you can always claim that
Google is lying to us.

LOL !

I don't really need to distort what you say, you make an ass of yourself
with nearly every post.

A delusional, paranoid, psychotic poercerption you get to have. Most of

RAO
disagrees with you - not that there's anything wrong with that.

And it doesn't make them right either.

They are all wrong. You alone know the true story. And you have also studied
phrenology and find it inspirational.

Are you denying that you have recently engaged in forgeries of posts that

have made? Feel free to lie again as is your custom.

No, I don't deny it, but I clearly indicated the whole thing was a satire.

But of course, you were just lying again, since your proven itnent in every
post you make involving my name is to engagein character assassination and
libel.

[...]

McKelvy now refers to himself and Krueger as "everyone". More evidence of his
megalomania, egocentricity, and above all psychotic thought processes.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

Bruce J. Richman

From: Mikeylikst )
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 2000/01/22

[...]

ERRATA: Make that "everybody" instead of "everyone".

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

Bruce J. Richman

From: Mikeylikst )
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
Date: 2000/01/22

[...]

I can't libel you. You don't exist.

Your
failure to acknowleege this proven fact confirms your cowardice and

seriously
psychopathic mindset.

I stand by my comments on the "Resistance." It's no more
than a collection of idiots who have nothing better to do than slander

and
libel others they don't like. The only thing they are resisting is

decent
behavior, while criticising others behavior.

Since I haven't seen any posts from The Resistance, as you call it in a

long
time, perhaps you and Krueger can adopt this name to describe your "folie

deux" in which the 2 of you try and smear many regular RAO posters because

they
don't happen to endorse your psychotic and delusional postings.

You've got it all wrong. I don't smear you because I disagree with you, I
smear you because you act like an unprofessional, uncivilized, asshole

Or are you going to lie again,
and claim that Menken used the name, "r. Quackenbush", you retarded

piece of
****?

Of course not, nobody would demean Menken by trying to claim he would

bother
with you.

As usual, you're making no sense whatsoever. But given your severe

cognitive
deficiencies, that is to be expected. The fact remains that you libeled

me
without provocation.

No, it doesn't, asshole.

[...]

I don't have any delusional perceptions of your behavior. You are an
unprofessional asshole.

When I respond to
you, compulsive liar McKelvy, it is simply to correct and refute your

maniacal
ravings. It is not meant to be humorous.

Yet you come across as a silly sounding boob.

Your lame attempt to invoke an
IKYABWAI is as predictable as your lies and incoherent gibberish. The

fact
remains that you engaged in an unprovoked personal attack against me.

If it's incoherent, how come you keep understanding it enough to respond
with incoherent gibberish of your own?

Of course, you would never know
that from McKelvy's deliberately modified distortion of what I

actually
wrote.

You could if you had half a brain, simply by going to the original, or are
now claiming I rewrote the original as well?

[...]

If I see nobody I'll ask him. Everybody else cansee for themselves you're
an idiot.

You're in denial and/or attempting to weasel out of being
exposed as a forger and deliberate modifier of what other people write.

How can I do all that when I've already admitted I I did it. Anybody
following this thread can see it by looking at the originals.

Have
you considered trying to make counterfeit bills? Maybe you'll have more

luck
there than you've had on RAO.

Have you considered being something other than an irrational asshole?

What does this all prove? The following points;

(1) McKelvy has been proven to have lied when he claims that he only
attacks
those who attack him first.

I never specified that it had to be ME who was attacked first. I

don't
like
to see anybody attacked for no reason. Not even you.

Prove it. Attack those that attack me or others that you frequently

attack.
To the best of my knowledge, you've never done so.

One of the keys is it has to be an unprovoked attack. I've never seen
anyone attack you without provocation. Of course I don't read every post
and usually avoid yours.

2 lies in the same sentence - how predictabe. More self-serving false

claims
designed to deny reality from McKelvy.

Now you claim youknow what I read and that you never attack anybody. You're
seriously ****ed in the head.

If you think you have the
right to engage in unprovoked personal attacks against anybody on RAO

who
attacks your friend, Krueger, than, of course, you are as guilty as he

is
of
wanting a lifetime free pass to attack almost everybody on RAO.

I don't bother with most people on RAO. Some I like, and some like you I
don't.

And your right to attack people unprovoked comes from where exactly?

Sorry, scumbag

Don't be sorry, be decent.

Another IKYABWAI - a sure sign that you've lost, ****head. I don't attack
people without prior provocation.

Liar. I already proved you did in the Julian Hirsch thread.

Ed Shain, in a post you tried to smear,
identified numerous individuals that have had serious conflicts with your
puppetmaster, Krueger.

Ed Shain was another asshole.

Of course, even more "enemies" of his (and yours, by
extension) have been added to the list since then.

They have? It seems like the same gang if idiots to me.

No attacks made by me have
occurred without prior provocation.

Liar, I proved you attacke Arny in the Julian Hirsch thread. Why did you do
it?

That is true of most of us on RAO - except
for you and Krueger, of course.

You can;t speak for most people, you seem to having trouble speaking for
yourself.

and libeler, but that type of self-serving rationalization for your

despicable
unprovoked personal attacks is duly noted.

As are yours.

Except that they don''t exist except in your paranoid delusional system.

No, you don't exist. You're a fraud and a sockpuppet.

Apparently the cretin, McKelvy, has no other defense but to copy hero

Krueger
by mindlessly repeating a series of infantile lies the equivalent of

"nyaaah,
nyaaah, nyaah!"

LOL !!!

Nyaaah, nyaaah makes you laugh out loud? How old are you, 4?

You wanted some evidence of your unprovoked personal attacks and I

provided it.

No, you only provided your usual lies and half truths.

Tell it to all the people that can read Google and see the evidence.

You're
full of **** as usual.

Try posting whole in context quotes like I did from the Julian Hirsch
thread.

I'm sure I could have gone back much further on RAO and provided much

more,
but exposing you for the compulsive liar you are even in this small

example is
sufficient proof for all objective readers.

Objective readers? You and the guy in your pocket?

No, cretin. The significant majority of readers on RAO that have not ever

been
critical of anybody other than you or Krueger.

Your pocket must be very crowded with little voices. A significant majority
of readers on RAO probably never say anything.

[...]

You're right, you suck at obfuscation.

Of course, you
don't engage in any professional activities, have no credentials, and

no
title
(other than resident compulsive liar and libeler) AFAIK. Unlike you, I

have
not claimed that the degrees, licenses, etc. of professionals posting

on
RAO
don't exist or were made up.

Neither have I. I said yours are. You are not a professional. If you were
you'd most likely have your license revoked for the way you behave here.

So? What has that to with you being an asshole?

Another delusional perception you get to have.

No, you really are an asshole.

Show me where I said that. I said you, whoever the **** you are a fake.

You're welcome **** for brains.

[...]

Others on RAO have claimed that vinyl is objectively superior to CD as a
format, they're crazy too.

The sole purpose of this
fraudulent behavior is obviously to try and distort what others

have
actually
said. Misquotes and lies are how he exists on RAO.

Prove it. If I alter something you wrote, the original is always

available
for comparison.

I already have, in another post, very recentely. I reprinted the original

post
that you tried to forge and modify. Of course, you can always claim that
Google is lying to us.

LOL !

No just you.

I don't really need to distort what you say, you make an ass of

yourself
with nearly every post.

A delusional, paranoid, psychotic poercerption you get to have. Most

of
RAO
disagrees with you - not that there's anything wrong with that.

And it doesn't make them right either.

They are all wrong. You alone know the true story. And you have also

studied
phrenology and find it inspirational.

No, just studied you and seen you for the unprofessional asshole you are.

Are you denying that you have recently engaged in forgeries of posts

that
have made? Feel free to lie again as is your custom.

No, I don't deny it, but I clearly indicated the whole thing was a

satire.

But of course, you were just lying again, since your proven itnent in

every
post you make involving my name is to engagein character assassination and
libel.

How is that possible, you don't exist.

[...]

Actually I was refrring to anybody else that might be following your
dementia in this thread.