Posted to rec.audio.pro
Donovan Digital Donovan Digital is offline

Default emu pci drivers version 1.81

I am urgently seeking copies of version 1.81 of the xp driver and
PatchMix app for the pci series of emu interfaces. When I get them, I
will post it on my web server and provide links for the group.

All emu owners be advised; the 2.0 driver is buggy. Since I installed
it, I have lost my second set of MIDI ports and cubase has become
completely unstable. I am aware that installing fresh drivers without
keeping copies of the old ones was a mistake; my only excuse is that I
have had no problem with emu drivers in the past.

My situation may be unique, but i doubt it. The x64 1.81 drivers are
still availale for download, which would not be the case if the 2.0
drivers were paragons of stability.

Many thanks in advance,

Joseph Stavitsky
Teachers Assistant - Computer Based Recording
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Donovan Digital Donovan Digital is offline

Default 1.71 drivers from emu

are at

http://connect.creativelabs.com/emu/default.aspx

The word on 1.81 is "we're working on it".

*sigh*

again, thanks in advance to any/all who can help me with 1.81 version.

Best,
Joseph Stavitsky
Teachers Assistant - Computer Based Recording
Bergen Community College
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Lucky[_2_] Lucky[_2_] is offline

How do you get to be a Teachers Assistant - Computer Based Recording at
a community college?
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Feb 16, 7:24 am, Lucky wrote:
How do you get to be a Teachers Assistant - Computer Based Recording at
a community college?

you attend and demonstrte knowledge of the subject matter