Posted to rec.audio.pro
Robert Morein

Default A message to the ignorant pigs of RAO.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Ha! Made ya look! Sorry, I'm just kidding. But seriously, you really
*are* a bunch of closed-minded ignorant pigs. You're really "ignorant
bigots", but "pigs" has such a nice ring to it, don't you think? BTW,
I'm not saying that to be as rude, disrespectful and insulting as you
were toward me from the very beginning. I'm not trying to attack
anyone, as you have all attacked me from the very beginning. I'm saying
that simply because its true.

Dear Mr. Graham:
It is my inclination that the text of your rather lengthy post is
untrue. However, I acknowledge that Peter and Mary Belt may have been
watching with keen interest.

Regards,
Robert Morein

Posted to rec.audio.pro