Neil

Default FA: Bose Acoustimass powered subwoofer - $9.99!!!

The following seller is selling this item for me on eBay at:

To learn more about this Bose powered subwoofer, see:

http://www.epinions.com/cmhd-Speaker...se_Acoustimass

http://www.geek.com/hwswrev/bosemass.htm

Thank you for your interest!
Robert Morein

Brian, it's time to do the dutch.

Brian, we understand you have requested a taping session for posterity
before you do the dutch.
We'll be happy to oblige.
Any conversation you have with a family member or employee will be taped and
distributed throughout the Internet.
So rehearse now. Make it good! ... before you do the dutch.

The post above this in this thread, reproduced below, is a forgery by Brian
L. McCarty, a wacko in Australia who singles
out sellers on rec.audio.marketplace for harassment.
He currently posts as "OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION".
Ironically, he really is a scammer. Some twisted sick logic in his brain
tries to compensate by attacking innocent people.
If you want to know more about him, call me at (215) 646-4894 and I'll fill
you in.

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote in
message . ..
In article , "Neil"
wrote:

The following seller is selling this item for me on eBay at:

Bose sells no subwoofers. This item cannot be used as a subwoofer.

Seller engaged in sales tax fraud in North Carolina.

http://www.dor.state.nc.us/

Nonsense! Brian, he's obviously collecting the tax, so your inane complaint
will fall on deaf ears.

RIPOFF ALERT!

*****VALUE ALERT!!!*****

BTW, Brian, we've become aware that you have requested another taping
session. This serves as notice to you that any conversation you have with a
family member or office staff will be taped and distributed throughout the
Internet.

So rehearse carefully .

Brian, it's time to do the dutch.
It won't hurt, you won't feel anything.
Put the barrel of your gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.

Do the Dutch, and save yourself years of agony as your body fails you.

What about Sandra? What about your son? Look, the Cairns zoning board
rejected your appeal because they became aware of your true nature.
Is it really worth it, Brian, to sacrifice your family for your
worthless obsession? You're not helping anybody here. Nobody wants you here.

People in Cairns are talking about Brian L. McCarty, behind his back...

BTW, Brian, we now have you confined to a very tiny box. You cannot use your
own name, and you can't have a public access website.
How bout that, LOSER!!!

You will never raise a dime, because we have CUT YOU OFF from any form of
workable publicity.
You have failed, you had your last chance, and will live out the rest of
your life in complete obscurity as an ice cream scooper.

Why you should NOT add a "Brian L. McCarty" to your hifi setup:

There is nothing official about Brian, other than that he is a BUSINESS
FAILURE who attempted to recoup by DISHONEST METHODS who currently scoops
ice cream in Cairns, Australia.

Q: How can you tell when McCarty is lying?
A: His lips are moving.

NAB, swindle, scam, business fraud, National Association of Broadcasters

For those of you who are not familiar, "OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" is
the demented Brian L. McCarty, who is, ironically, a scammer. We're not sure
why McCarty thinks that pointing the finger at innocents will cleanse his
soul, but he does this nonetheless.

Yes, Brian L. McCarty is a scammer. He is also an identity thief. He
infringes on the intellectual property and trademarks of Orion Bluebooks,
Inc., and he is not authorized to represent them in any way.

But what do you get from lying, Brian?
Brian L. McCarty has established a new website for investment fraud.
It is located at JAZZWORLDLTD.COM.

This website is supposedly viewable only after obtaining a password from
Benson-Miller of Japan, a boiler room scam operation known throughout the
far east for their unsavory reputation.

The WorldJAZZ.COM website appears to be dead, except for a referral to the
new scam website.
We don't know if the new scam is a figment in Brian's imagination, but in
case it isn't, we will destroy it the way we did the last one.

***DANGER! JAZZWORLDLTD.COM=SCAM ***
***DANGER! JAZZWORLDLTD.COM=SCAM ***
***DANGER! JAZZWORLDLTD.COM=SCAM ***
***DANGER! JAZZWORLDLTD.COM=SCAM ***
***DANGER! JAZZWORLDLTD.COM=SCAM **

The alleged dealer in this scam offering is Benson-Miller-Dupont, a boiler
room scam operation nailed three years ago:
http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/...x_sheridan.htm
"Meanwhile, in July 2001, Thai police, Australian federal police and an FBI
legal adviser raided the offices of Benson Dupont Capital Management and the
Brinton Group in Silom Road in the business district of Bangkok. The
companies were accused of defrauding Australian citizens out of A$200
million under a range of different names and with different products."

"In their offices police found scripts that the salesmen followed. These
showed that the callers were expected to call from Tokyo to give their deals
more business credibility. Tokyo fact sheets were also found, indicating
that callers would chat to clients about the city as if they really lived
there."

Benson-Miller is also listed on
http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/...erseas_ops.htm s

Until recently, the WorldJAZZ.CON website contained the following text. It
has been replaced by a placeholder page, as McCarty transfers his scam to a
JAZZWORLDLTD.COM. All names
and associations are totally FALSE AND FICTITIOUS!!!

CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!

ATTN PHONE ROOM MGRS
ALL INFO FOR NEW IPS
"JAZZWORLD LTD"
POSTED AT JAZZWORLDLTD.COM
(CALL CAL FOR PASSWORD)
BENSON MILLER DUPONT INC.
CP TOWER - 33 SALOM ROAD
BANGKOK 10500 THAILAND

U.S. BASED BROKERS:
SEC FORM 6 - FAX TO: (270) 812-2208
INTERNATIONAL BROKER/DEALERS:
SEC FORM 6 FAX TO: +852 3015-2696
(PLEASE DON'T FORGET INT'L SEC APPROVAL NUMBER!!
JAZZWORLD MEDIA LTD IPO REGULATION 5 COMPLIANT
ASIAN REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE:
BENSON MILLER DUPONT INC.
CP TOWER - 33 SALOM ROAD
BANGKOK 10500 THAILAND
126% SUBSCRIBED AS OF MAY 20TH 2004
SALES OF WORLDJAZZ NOW CLOSED
NEW LISTING BY JUNE 1 SEE YOUR
PHONEROOM MANAGER FOR DETAILS
WORLDJAZZ STAFF TO MANAGE
JAZZWORLD MEDIA LTD.
DR. KRISHNA MAHBREN Named as CEO of WorldJAZZ
RON "GROOVE" DAVIS (EX-BET/JAZZ) OPERATIONS MANAGER
MOSCOW CENTRAL TV: Jazz programming to be supplied by WorldJAZZ to Moscow
Central Television beginning 2004 WorldJAZZ /Moscow representative Alexei
Afonin.
TOP FOUR U.S. CABLE TV COMPANIES: Negotiations for carriage rights
currently underway with channel allocations TBA.
SATELLITE PANAMSAT transponder space to be confirmed shortly
EVENT SPONSORSHIP: WorldJAZZ has been named OFFICIAL CO-SPONSOR of the 2004
Jersey Jazz Bass Festival (second year running!)
Live broadcast planned September 22-25, 2004. in Los Angeles.

Brian L. McCarty lives at 65 Vasey Esplanade, Trinity Beach, Cairns,
Queensland, Australia.
His former website, http://www.worldjazz.com, was a farrago of lies,
fictitious front people, and nonexistent associations.
His new website, http://www.jazzworldltd.com, is doubtless the same, but he
has password protected it to avoid our disclosure.

Speculation as to why McCarty viciously attacks individuals who at the
worst, might have slight
irregularities in business registrations, revolves around his suddenly
leaving the United States in the late 1990's. One rumor has it that McCarty
was about to be charged with a sex crime, and that he avoided prosecution by
leaving. It is possible McCarty paid off the victim's family.

Once in Australia, McCarty founded Coral Seas Studios, which quickly became
financially insolvent. Perhaps the major backer, ABN Amro, already detected
anomalies in McCarty's personality. Following that business failure, which
became a minor issue in the reelection of P.M. John Howard, McCarty
concentrated on funding a second initiative, "WorldJAZZ", a scheme for
Internet broadcasting. But with his reputation damaged and cut off from
legitmate business activity, McCarty's predatory tendency came more to the
fore. His website became ever more devious in an attempt to lure investors.

In 2003, notices appeared in several online publications that McCarty was
producing jazz broadcast material for Gene Parrish
(http://www.worldwidejazz.com ) Notices appeared in a publication of the
Embassy of France, and in one other publication. Mr. Parrish is a noted NPR
jazz broadcast host. When contacted, it was apparent that Parrish had never
heard of McCarty. While I cannot prove that McCarty posted these bogus
notices, he certainly had the motive to do so.

Following the exposure of the false producing notices, McCarty's name
completely vanished from the Internet. He resorted entirely to false
identities to create business partners who do not exist. As of 1/14/03, a
quick glance at http://www.worldjazz.com, discloses the following:

(Note: the following actually applies to the version of the website prior to
1/20/04, but it is relevant nevertheless:

1. Clicking on the banner "WorldJAZZ" produces an unresolved link to K1
Ventures, the largest venture capital company in Singapore. In discussion
with that company's secretary, she disavowed any connection between them and
McCarty, and was shocked at his implication that they were involved.

2. "Dr. Krishna Mahbren" is derived from a real person, Krishna Mahadoo,
V.P. of Beverly Hills Film Studios, a pink-sheet stock. McCarty cruises the
Internet for companies that don't answer the phone. McCarty made Mahadoo an
employee of that company's stock transfer agent, First American Stock
Transfer of Phoenix. When I pointed this out in a usenet post and notified
Mr. Mahdoo by mail, McCarty changed the company to "First American Stock of
Denver." Then he changed Mahadoo to Mahbren, and tacked on a "Dr." to the
phony name.

3. The claim that Moscow Central TV is to use material supplied by WorldJAZZ
is doubtful, as they were notified by mail. This claim has been made for the
better part of a year. When the date expires, McCarty simply creates a new
one.

4. "Event Sponsorship 2nd Year Running". This event does not exist. There is
no "Jersey Jazz Bass Festival." Previously, the website has exhibited a link

to the Island of Jersey in the English Channel. This locale has a surf
fishing festival, the Jersey Bass festival. There is no music festival. In
the past, association was advertised with "jazz musician" Peter Thliveros,
who is, in fact, a professional bass fisherman, not a musician.

5. The website is registered to "David Ellison", a fictitious person. In
the past, many different fictitious persons have been used, in conjunction
with yahoo mailboxes. Among McCarty's aliases, we have: Krishna Mahadoo,
Anthony Ramallo, David Ellison, David C.L. Feng, Ying Hong Huang, Lee
Hodges, Melinda Hsu, Melinda Shu, Robert Morein, Robert X Morein, Sylvan
Morein, Sylvan X Morein, et al.

6. The website morphs constantly. McCarty combs the Internet for identities
to steal. He chooses victims who do not represent themselves on the Web, and
are not easily reached by phone.

7. McCarty's other website, http://www.coralseastudios.com, has a similar
history. In the past, McCarty has actually used MY name as an endorsement,
apparently as a taunt, even though it makes extremely bad business sense.
Fortunately, Coral Seas went belly up, although the website lives on as a
zombie.

The obvious question is, if McCarty is so anxious to scam, why does he make
a constant racket under easily detectable fictitious names? It appears that
part of McCarty's mental illness is a distortion of reality. McCarty has an
obsession with the formal aspects of registering a business. To him, the "in
print" appearance is all that counts. It doesn't occur that people can
detect the reality that lies beyond. To McCarty fictitious names and posting

aliases are a real shield, just like a cat will crawl into a shopping bag to
hide.

McCarty had an early scheme for Internet radio. He claims to have sold
musical performance properties and/or a business plan to Black Entertainment
Television for $9.2M. Subsequently, he left Los Angeles. One unsubstantiated
rumor is that he left to avoid prosecution for a sex crime, presumably by
paying off the victim or family. Once in Australia, he made the acquaintance
of the brother of P.M. John Howard, who introduced him to contacts at ABN
Amro, an investment banking firm. They created a business plan for some kind
of a sound studio, still represented by the website
http://www.coralseastudios.com. After approximately a year, ABN withdrew
from partnership, but left the studio project still solvent. Some time
later, it went bankrupt or nearly so, owing $270,000 to it's employees. At
this point, Australia's entitlement law kicked in, paying the employees
monies owed them, with the exception of codirectors McCarty and Jeff Wexler.

It would appear that McCarty's enterprises failed because he has some kind
of mental imbalance, which exhibits signs of both schizophrenia and
obsessive-compulsive disorder. The impersonations which he makes of me are
a fraction of the numerous identities which he has used in the past, and
continues to use, on occasion, in the present. McCarty may actually believe
he is the person who he impersonates. Many of the identities are of
elaborate construction, taking some six months or more to take shape.
McCarty seems to have a magical belief that use of false identities provides
a shield.

But why would McCarty want to escape his own identity so badly? Speculation
centers around the possibility that he did something not socially acceptable
in Los Angeles.

Robert Morein

"Zodiac" wrote in message
I think you've made your point

Good

EEEK

Actually I don't think you're making your point at all - unless you are
trying to show people how unhinged you are.

Think about it Robert, every time we some one of your posts we think 'here's
another one or Robert Morien's obsessive posts'.

I figured you for a wacko the first time I saw your post and the fervour at
which you keep posting this crap makes me inclined to think there is
probably another side to this story, after all your posts hardly come across
as a well reasoned warning. Robert the nutter posts again.

Advising someone to kill themselves, unsubstantiated crap trap about
connections, medical diagnosis, if your intent is to warn people you hardly
establish yourself as a credible source.

More of a laughing stock.

Robert Morein

"EEEK" wrote in message
news:BD68DD44.4B7B3%Whywouldipostav@lidemailaddres sinanewsgroup.com...
Actually I don't think you're making your point at all - unless you are
trying to show people how unhinged you are.

Think about it Robert, every time we some one of your posts we think

'here's
another one or Robert Morien's obsessive posts'.

I figured you for a wacko the first time I saw your post and the fervour

at
which you keep posting this crap makes me inclined to think there is
probably another side to this story, after all your posts hardly come

across
as a well reasoned warning. Robert the nutter posts again.

Advising someone to kill themselves, unsubstantiated crap trap about
connections, medical diagnosis, if your intent is to warn people you

hardly
establish yourself as a credible source.

More of a laughing stock.

You're entitled to your opinion.

Brian, do the dutch. It's time.

Prostate Cancer Man

In article
EEEK wrote:

Actually I don't think you're making your point at all - unless you are
trying to show people how unhinged you are.

Think about it Robert, every time we some one of your posts we think 'here's
another one or Robert Morien's obsessive posts'.

Actually, any sane person would see a spammer abusing their group.

I figured you for a wacko the first time I saw your post and the fervour at
which you keep posting this crap makes me inclined to think there is
probably another side to this story, after all your posts hardly come across
as a well reasoned warning. Robert the nutter posts again.

Advising someone to kill themselves, unsubstantiated crap trap about
connections, medical diagnosis, if your intent is to warn people you hardly
establish yourself as a credible source.

More of a laughing stock.

Travis Morien

"EEEK" wrote in message
[...]

singsBob the Nutter, can he post ****? YES HE CAN!/sings

Travis
www.travismorien.com
Travis Morien

EEEK wrote in message news:BD68DD44.4B7B3%Whywouldipostav@lidemailaddre ssinanewsgroup.com...
Actually I don't think you're making your point at all - unless you are
trying to show people how unhinged you are.

Think about it Robert, every time we some one of your posts we think 'here's
another one or Robert Morien's obsessive posts'.

That is "Morein", not "Morien".

.... just to make it clear that the nutter flooding usenet is no relation.

Travis
www.travismorien.com

Neil

Auction is over.

Thank you for your interest!
Topsider1999

Actually, one of the people McCarty harasses extensively is Ken Drescher,
who lives in South Carolina. While living in Australia, McCarty called the
local police to Ken's home, claiming that he sells stolen goods. Ken is a
very honorable man.

This is just one of the Morein allegations that makes no sense. What kind of
Mayberry police are now taking complaints via the internet? And if Drescher
hasn't done anything wrong, why would it matter? This part of Morein's
justification defense is bull****.

Then he claims his film crew was interfered with? So they believed an unknown,
anonymous email instead of a communication with Morein? Sounds to me like
Morein doesn't even have any credibility withi his so-called friends, much less
all of us complete strangers reading these newsgroups - who don't know or care
about this offtopic nonsense.

These are just two aspects of the story being told that clearly don't ring
true. The continual rant for someone to 'do the dutch' which apparently is
some kind of slang for suicide is just sick and twisted. (and I thought 'doing
the dutch' meant some kind of dance with wooden shoes). And why Travis and
others have pointed out that clearly the only "nutter" is Robert Morein.

Robert Morein

L. McCarty

"Topsider1999" wrote in message
Actually, one of the people McCarty harasses extensively is Ken

Drescher,
who lives in South Carolina. While living in Australia, McCarty called

the
local police to Ken's home, claiming that he sells stolen goods. Ken is

very honorable man.

This is just one of the Morein allegations that makes no sense. What kind

of
Mayberry police are now taking complaints via the internet? And if

Drescher
hasn't done anything wrong, why would it matter?
This part of Morein's
justification defense is bull****.

Actually, it scared the hell out of Ken's wife.
McCarty has done this for years, to Ken, Ted Lindblad, and numerous others.
In this thread, McCarty asserts that a seller is engaged in tax fraud:

"Bose sells no subwoofers. This item cannot be used as a subwoofer.
Seller engaged in sales tax fraud in North Carolina.
http://www.dor.state.nc.us/
RIPOFF ALERT!"

The penalty for Brian is this: as long has he conducts himself in this way,
we will block any and all scams that he attempts to perpetrate. Currently,
Brian has two active scams:
http://www.jazzworldltd.com, which is in conjunction with the notorious
boiler room securities operation Benson-Dupont of Japan, and
http://www.coralseastudios.com, which used my name, as well as many other
false endorsements, to acquire credibility with Far East investors.

Let's be clear on one thing. Several of us, myself included, have personally
been victims of harassment by Brian L. McCarty. Ken Drescher is another, Ted
Lindblad yet another, and countless others on r.a.m. who have had their ads
defaced by McCarty's bogus "ripoff alert" posts.

This is not a popularity contest. I don't care whether you are another
McCarty sockpuppet, or simply an annoyed third party. It makes no
difference. These posts will continue to be made in response to McCarty's
posts. McCarty is the one who attacks sellers, not I.

These posts are on topic, because they respond to a continuing libel of
usenet sellers on rec.audio.marketplace, alt.home-theater.marketplace, and
several other groups. It is unlikely that news hosting companies will
decline to accept these posts, because they are credible.

I am not susceptible to any form of pressure. Learn how to use a killfile.

And Brian, it's time to do the dutch.

Ken Drescher

This is just one of the Morein allegations that makes no sense. What kind of
Mayberry police are now taking complaints via the internet? And if Drescher
hasn't done anything wrong, why would it matter? This part of Morein's
justification defense is bull****.

I was investigated by the Sheriffs department after McCarty emailed a letter
alleging I was selling stolen goods. Any police department will investigate
such an allegation. Similar to an anonymous crime stoppers tip. I was at work
when this occurred and it scared my wife and small children as they went
through my home. The investigation proved McCarty's allegation was false. But
having this wacko do something like this to me and many others is way over the
line.

He recently made a complaint to the codes department stating I was running a
commercial business out of my home. I had to call the administrator and put
her in touch with the officer who investigate the stolen equipment charge to
straighten this out. He does this simply to harass me. I never had a
transaction with this nut. I hope he does what Robert suggests. The world
would be a better place.

This kinda stuff has been directed to many innocent individuals on this group.
If it happened to you your attitude toward Brian McCarty may change
drastically.

Your attention should be focused at McCarty not Robert or others who are
actually his victims.

Ken Drescher

Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a, Used
Audio ShopPNow entering our 9th year of operation.P100% Customer
Satisfaction Guaranteed since 1995.

ansermetniac

On 12 Sep 2004 01:35:41 GMT, (Ken Drescher) wrote:

[...]

At what have you done to stop Brain. Or do you just bleat while he
takes your young

Abbedd

Ken Drescher

Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a, Used
Audio ShopPNow entering our 9th year of operation.P100% Customer
Satisfaction Guaranteed since 1995.

ansermetniac

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 21:24:59 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

L. McCarty

On topic to prove that a professional student has no idea how the real
world works. Your do the dutch posts harm you and not Brian. But you
are too stupid to know that. BTW , what have you ever done in the real
world to make you think you are so wise?

Abbedd

[...]

Robert Morein

"ansermetniac" wrote in message
[...]

Abbedd,

Here's what we did:
We made sure that the people he worked with understood what he was doing.
This resulted in the collapse of funding for Coral Sea Studios and
WorldJAZZ. In all, Brian has sustained three business failures as a direct
result of his activities here. We talked to many of his business associates,
who were shocked yet convinced when we showed them evidence of his double
life. We notified many people whose names he was using without their
knowledge. We exposed his predilection to use fake front-people to populate
his web scams. Among the most notorious of these was his attempt to involve
K1 Ventures of Singapore. We actually spoke personally to the company
treasurer about it.

McCarty has sustained terrible loss to his personal and business life as a
result of his compulsion here. What he does shows up in Google. What we do
in response shows up in Google. Anyone considering dropping some bucks with
Benson-Dupont for JAZZWORLDLTD.COM will find it.

About a year ago, announcements in trade publications, and the French
Embassy publication, appeared indicating that McCarty was producing for
noted jazz radio host Gene Parrish. After we exposed that, McCarty ceased
posting in his own name. His use of sockpuppets is notorious. "Topsider1999"
may be a McCarty sockpuppet.

About two years ago, McCarty called up Ted Lindblad's pastor and coworkers
and told them that Lindblad was a child molester. Ted never did anything to
deserve that. McCarty is a life-wrecker. His sole desire is to destroy,
destroy, destroy.

So, yes, with Ken, I stand by my belief that the world would be a better
place without him.

Topsider1999

In article , "Ken Drescher"
wrote:

I was investigated by the Sheriffs department after McCarty emailed a letter
alleging I was selling stolen goods. Any police department will investigate
such an allegation. Similar to an anonymous crime stoppers tip. I was at

work
when this occurred and it scared my wife and small children as they went
through my home. The investigation proved McCarty's allegation was false.
But
having this wacko do something like this to me and many others is way over

the
line.

Fine, you sound much more reasonable than Morein. So let's discuss this.

If the Sheriff 'went thru your home', they obviously had probable cause, not
just an 'anonymous crime stoppers tip'. When I looked for the original
discussion of this incident on Google, it only says that someone else's name
was used to lodge the complaint. There is no evidence that it was this person,
McCarty, Morein, or your own wife. I see no way that you can jump to any
conclusion about who lodged the complaint.

He recently made a complaint to the codes department stating I was running a
commercial business out of my home. I had to call the administrator and put
her in touch with the officer who investigate the stolen equipment charge to
straighten this out. He does this simply to harass me. I never had a
transaction with this nut.

As I have read, you ARE running a business from your home, aren't you? It
sounds to me like a disgruntled neighbor, Mr. Drescher and you're being
used/hoodwinked by Morein as well. Or maybe it's Morein stirring up the
trouble with your neighbors and city hall. And how would he know how to
contact your pastor and call you a child molestor?

You're adding 2+2, and coming up with something other than 4.

Prostate Cancer Man

wrote:

L. McCarty

On topic to prove that a professional student has no idea how the real
world works. Your do the dutch posts harm you and not Brian. But you
are too stupid to know that. BTW , what have you ever done in the real
world to make you think you are so wise?

Robert is an expert on signing away patent rights and then getting
kicked out of his PhD program (in engineering) at Drexel.

He's also an expert at deluding himself that forging other peoples
identities on posts isn't really forgery.

And if you really want a laugh, ask him how to build a battery box that
is NEC compliant.

Abbedd

[...]

Prostate Cancer Man

"Robert Morein" wrote:

[...]

And the Pastor believed McCarty versus Ted Lindblad? That's some pastor.

So, yes, with Ken, I stand by my belief that the world would be a better
place without him.

Personally, I'm still waiting for the proof that McCarty harassed your
old neighbor lady to the point of nearly killing her...all by telephone
of course.

HighEndAudio.com

And the Pastor believed McCarty versus Ted Lindblad? That's some pastor.

My Pastor (now retired) happens to be a highly educated man and after a
brief discussion realized this was a horrible joke perpetrated by a very
sick individual. Even so, this does not diminish the fact that it actually
happened... that and more. brian tries and tries to harm people for no
reason other then for the simple pleasure of it (a mental disorder in and of
itself) and will always fail miserably because what he does is wrong.

Thank you.

Ted

"Prostate Cancer Man" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote:

[...]

Prostate Cancer Man

In article NRg1d.36298$MQ5.24881@attbi_s52,
"HighEndAudio.com" wrote:

And the Pastor believed McCarty versus Ted Lindblad? That's some pastor.

My Pastor (now retired) happens to be a highly educated man and after a
brief discussion realized this was a horrible joke perpetrated by a very
sick individual. Even so, this does not diminish the fact that it actually
happened... that and more. brian tries and tries to harm people for no
reason other then for the simple pleasure of it (a mental disorder in and of
itself) and will always fail miserably because what he does is wrong.

Thank you.

Ted

I'm glad that your pastor had the common sense and education that Robert
leaves out of the story.

Yes it is terrible when these things happen, it's even worse when robert
twists it to satisfy his own demons.

Perhaps you can encourage him to post more relevent facts about the old
woman that McCarty apparently hounded to near death.

Even you must realize that Robert does what he does for the simple
pleasure of it. Just like any other spammer.