Ken Drescher

Default Pioneer Direct Drive Turntable with Cartridge, $69

Pioneer PL-570 Direct Drive Turntable, $69

Image: http://members.aol.com/KDresch/pl-570.html

If you need a basic direct drive turntable here it is. This Pioneer features a
straight tonearm. It comes with a working cartridge. It is fully functional and
ready to plug and play. All you need is a phono input on your receiver or amp.

This turntable has some scratches on the dustcover, I guess the previous owner
laid his albums there. I buffed some of them out with a plexiglas cleaner but
many remain. Other than these scratches the table is quite nice. This table was
offered in the 80's for about $150. Only $69 plus shipping (18lbs gross)

Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a, Used
Audio ShopPNow entering our 9th year of operation.P100% Customer
Satisfaction Guaranteed since 1995.

graham

I needed a wood case for my Marantz receiver and Ken
offered one... as it turned out it was the wrong size ..
he went out of his way to find the correct model number
of the case I needed, which he did not have ...

It is clear that customer service is #1 with Ken!
I have put his site in my favorites, I encourage you
to do the same ....

"Ken Drescher" wrote in message
Pioneer PL-570 Direct Drive Turntable, $69

Image: http://members.aol.com/KDresch/pl-570.html

If you need a basic direct drive turntable here it is. This Pioneer features a
straight tonearm. It comes with a working cartridge. It is fully functional and
ready to plug and play. All you need is a phono input on your receiver or amp.

This turntable has some scratches on the dustcover, I guess the previous owner
laid his albums there. I buffed some of them out with a plexiglas cleaner but
many remain. Other than these scratches the table is quite nice. This table was
offered in the 80's for about $150. Only $69 plus shipping (18lbs gross)

Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a, Used
Audio ShopPNow entering our 9th year of operation.P100% Customer
Satisfaction Guaranteed since 1995.

Robert Morein

Ken does the same for people with whom he has no business dealings.
A year or so ago, he saved an elderly lady's life.
She had run off the road, and Ken was curious enough to dismount his bicycle
and investigate.

It's a shame that sickos like Brian L. McCarty pick on people like Ken, but
perhaps the publicity actually works for him anyway.

You can't smear an honest man.

"graham" wrote in message
[...]

Ken Drescher

All I can say is a sincere thanks to my many friends and customers. You guys
are the greatest and provide the motivation that keeps me doing what I enjoy.

I feel sorry for Brian McCarty and hope he will one day seek help for his
mental problems. Many thanks to Robert Morein for his tireless efforts in
keeping Brian in check.

Ken Drescher

"graham" wrote in message
[...]

audio.net,
Used
Audio Shop

Now entering our 9th year of operation.
100% Customer
Satisfaction Guaranteed since 1995.

Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a, Used
Audio ShopPNow entering our 9th year of operation.P100% Customer
Satisfaction Guaranteed since 1995.

ansermetniac

On 01 Jul 2004 11:55:58 GMT, (Ken Drescher) wrote:

All I can say is a sincere thanks to my many friends and customers. You guys
are the greatest and provide the motivation that keeps me doing what I enjoy.

Not the gelt?

I feel sorry for Brian McCarty and hope he will one day seek help for his
mental problems. Many thanks to Robert Morein for his tireless efforts in
keeping Brian in check.

Moron feeds the mentaly deficient McCarty. If he ignored him, like an
intelligent man,, McCarty would have gone away along time ago. What do
you want from a professional student who has no idea about the real
world.

I applaud though, Drescher's commitment to Customer Sevice. Quite rare
these days. How can someone stupid enough to feed McCarty, be smart
enough to realize customer service is the only way to profitability?

Abbedd

Ken Drescher

"graham" wrote in message
[...]

ansermetniac

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 14:18:37 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

My strategy is simple

and ineffective. Get an opinion of and MD Psychiatrist. Then get back
to me.

Abbedd

Robert Morein

wrote:

My strategy is simple

and ineffective. Get an opinion of and MD Psychiatrist. Then get back
to me.

Abbedd

A Ph.D psychologist has as much standing as a psychiatrist.

ansermetniac

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 15:37:04 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

My strategy is simple

and ineffective. Get an opinion of and MD Psychiatrist. Then get back
to me.

Abbedd

A Ph.D psychologist has as much standing as a psychiatrist.

A Piled Higher and Deeper quack has never been to med School and they
often turn to MD Psychiatrists when their treatments have failed.
Anyone who patronizes a Psychologist when they are suffering from
mental illness needs to have their head examined. Same with
optometrists.

It is criminal that Pyschologists can use the moniker "MD" it is an
insult to anyone who has completed Med school and has a license to
practice medicine. Psychologists are not qualified to practice in the
field they are practicing in. Being a practicing engineer for 27
years,and not a professional student, I would know that. And coming
form a family that suffers from chemical imbalances of the brain,
completely controlled by antidepressants, is another reason I know.

Go to the saxophone newsgroup. They don't know the difference between
theoretical knowledge and practical knowledge either. You would fit in
well there.

Abbedd

Robert Morein

wrote:

My strategy is simple

and ineffective. Get an opinion of and MD Psychiatrist. Then get back
to me.

Abbedd

A Ph.D psychologist has as much standing as a psychiatrist.

A Piled Higher and Deeper quack has never been to med School and they
often turn to MD Psychiatrists when their treatments have failed.
Anyone who patronizes a Psychologist when they are suffering from
mental illness needs to have their head examined. Same with
optometrists.

It is criminal that Pyschologists can use the moniker "MD"

They can't. They use the academic degree they obtain, in this case, Ph.D.

it is an
insult to anyone who has completed Med school and has a license to
practice medicine. Psychologists are not qualified to practice in the
field they are practicing in. Being a practicing engineer for 27
years,and not a professional student, I would know that.

No, you wouldn't. I can see that you have a bug up your ass about
psychologists, for whatever reason. But I don't see anything on your resume
or life achievement that requires us to accept your condemnation of a
professiion.

And coming
form a family that suffers from chemical imbalances of the brain,
completely controlled by antidepressants, is another reason I know.

Is it? You're sounding a little odd, a little too angry for the subject
material.

Go to the saxophone newsgroup. They don't know the difference between
theoretical knowledge and practical knowledge either. You would fit in
well there.

You're overstepping. Oddly enough, you sound a little "off" in this post.
I respect your right to disagree with me about how I handle McCarty.
However, you've just sounded off like a mad dog about psychology.
You claim that because you are a "practicing engineer", whatever that is,
you words should shake the world.
Being an engineer is an entirely respectable profession. However, it does
not give you public standing, except, possibly, in your domain of
specialization.

ansermetniac

wrote:

[...]

I am just pointing out that someone who 'Practices" in the real world
has more insight than a professional student. And yes, Psychologists
use the moniker Dr. which is what I meant to say.

Why don't you try ignoring Mcarty for a month

Try to see it my way
Only time will tell if I am right or I am wrong

Sir J.P.McCartney 1965

Your way is NOT working.

And where is Orion? He is defaming their reputation and they don't
care. No wonder why their Blue Book is a joke. Now it is Blue Book by
Law. If Orion had any crediblity they would have him cease and decist,
whatever it costs.

Everyone here knows that McCarty has no credibillity. But you are
legitimitizing him and implying credibility

Abbedd

Robert Morein

wrote:

[...]

I did, when I was running a film project. His response was to infiltrate the
volunteer list and forge messages to the crew in my name.

Try to see it my way
Only time will tell if I am right or I am wrong

Sir J.P.McCartney 1965

Your way is NOT working.

If you would go back a few years, you would see that his posts were far more
numerous than they are today.
I am wearing out his body, and when he finally dies, or has a stroke, that
will be the end of it.

And where is Orion? He is defaming their reputation and they don't
care. No wonder why their Blue Book is a joke. Now it is Blue Book by
Law. If Orion had any crediblity they would have him cease and decist,
whatever it costs.

Roger Rohrs does care, but he cares more about profits.

Everyone here knows that McCarty has no credibillity. But you are
legitimitizing him and implying credibility

Every regular knows this. But there are many more people who discover this
group and just lurk, and they deserve to be informed as quickly as possible.
Why don't you just killfile both of us?

Abbedd

I appreciate that you are talking to me in this way. We are communicating,
even though we disagree.

no useful info

"Robert Morein" wrote:

I did, when I was running a film project. His response was to infiltrate the
volunteer list and forge messages to the crew in my name.

gee, who have I seen do that recently?
no useful info

"Robert Morein" wrote:

I did, when I was running a film project. His response was to infiltrate the
volunteer list and forge messages to the crew in my name.

gee, who have I seen do that recently?
no useful info

"no useful info" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote:

I did, when I was running a film project. His response was to infiltrate

the
volunteer list and forge messages to the crew in my name.

gee, who have I seen do that recently?

I do it to myself.
I am "no useful info", and I intend to live up to "my" name.

Eric Gisin

No, you are a just another pathetic troll with no life.

"no useful info" wrote in message

I do it to myself.
I am "no useful info", and I intend to live up to "my" name.

Robert Morein

"Eric Gisin" wrote in message
No, you are a just another pathetic troll with no life.

"no useful info" wrote in message

I do it to myself.
I am "no useful info", and I intend to live up to "my" name.

If you have an opinion you'd like to share, I invite you to call me at (215)
646-4894.
I pick up on all calls that have a valid caller ID, once I hear a voice and
the subject is identified.

no useful info

From: "no useful info"
Newsgroups: rec.audio.marketplace,misc.writing.screenplays,sci .energy

Subject: Many thanks to audio.net friends and customers!
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 15:20:58 -0400
http://www.giganews.com/info/dmca.html
misc.writing.screenplays:495841 sci.energy:119541

"Robert Morein" wrote:

I did, when I was running a film project. His response was to infiltrate

the
volunteer list and forge messages to the crew in my name.

gee, who have I seen do that recently?

I do it to myself.
I am "no useful info", and I intend to live up to "my" name.

you already have, you always will.

--
I would never use X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1409
although the anti-semite "Robert Morein" who
no useful info

From: "no useful info"
Newsgroups: rec.audio.marketplace,misc.writing.screenplays,sci .energy

no useful info

"Eric Gisin" wrote:

No, you are a just another pathetic troll with no life.

"no useful info" wrote in message

I do it to myself.
I am "no useful info", and I intend to live up to "my" name.

yes. "Robert Morein" is an anti-semitic troll

no useful info

"Robert Morein" wrote:

"Eric Gisin" wrote in message
No, you are a just another pathetic troll with no life.

"no useful info" wrote in message

I do it to myself.
I am "no useful info", and I intend to live up to "my" name.

If you have an opinion you'd like to share, I invite you to call me at (215)
646-4894.
I pick up on all calls that have a valid caller ID, once I hear a voice and
the subject is identified.

why would you want to call yourself? are you that sad and lonely?

Old Pioneer PL5 Direct Drive turntable running slow TomM in NY Audio Opinions 1 August 30th 04 06:55 PM
USED AUDIO LIST Ken Drescher Marketplace 0 September 19th 03 03:28 PM
Pioneer PL-200 Direct Drive Turntable, $89 Ken Drescher Marketplace 0 September 14th 03 03:10 AM
PIONEER PL-510A Direct Drive Turntable Ken Drescher Marketplace 0 September 8th 03 01:14 AM