Sounds Good To Me!

Default Lots of nice, clean used stereo gear for sale

http://home.houston.rr.com/soundsgoodtome

100's of nice, working pieces.

I have about 70% of my inventory listed on-line, but there is always more.
Mostly "common-man" brands (Pioneer, Sony, Kenwood, Technics, etc) ... but
some mid-fi and hi-end, too.
Email questions are welcome.

We buy used gear.

Gary

OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

On 6/6/04 1:18 PM, in article ,
"Sounds Good To Me!" wrote:

Mostly "common-man" brands (Pioneer, Sony, Kenwood, Technics, etc) ... but
some mid-fi and hi-end, too.

Compare the prices at this REAL AUDIO STORE with the ripoff prices posted by
Ken Drescher (aka drescherdumpster.com).

You'll quickly realize the extent of the RIPOFF that Drescher and his ilk
are attempting.

"Sounds Good to Me" gets the Official RAM Bluebook "seal of approval".

Robert Morein

The below post is a forgery by Brian L. McCarty, a scammer who can't even
scam competently, and lies every time his lips move or his fingers touch the
keyboard:

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" wrote in message
On 6/6/04 1:18 PM, in article ,
"Sounds Good To Me!" wrote:

Mostly "common-man" brands (Pioneer, Sony, Kenwood, Technics, etc) ...

but
some mid-fi and hi-end, too.

Compare the prices at this REAL AUDIO STORE with the ripoff prices posted

by
Ken Drescher (aka drescherdumpster.com).

You'll quickly realize the extent of the RIPOFF that Drescher and his ilk
are attempting.

"Sounds Good to Me" gets the Official RAM Bluebook "seal of approval".

Which is absolutely worthless, coming from a KNOWN SCAMMER, Brian L.
McCarty.
There is nothing official about Brian, other than that he is a BUSINESS
FAILURE who attempted to recoup by DISHONEST METHODS who currently scoops
ice cream in Cairns, Australia.

However, as with any vendor, I wish Gary well.

Q: How can you tell when McCarty is lying?
A: His lips are moving.

RIPOFF ALERT!

*****VALUE ALERT!!!*****

business fraud

For those of you who are not familiar, "OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" is
the demented Brian L. McCarty, who is, ironically, a scammer. We're not sure
why McCarty thinks that pointing the finger at innocents will cleanse his
soul, but he does this nonetheless.

Yes, Brian L. McCarty is a scammer. He is also an identity thief. He
infringes on the intellectual property and trademarks of Orion Bluebooks,
Inc., and he is not authorized to represent them in any way.

But what do you get from lying, Brian?
As you can see, we can block your "WorldJAZZ.CON" scam at will. It's a piece
of cake.

Recently, McCarty blocked access to his scam website,
http://www.worldjazz.com, to certain domains. You may not be able to see it.
However, with my extensive access to proxy servers, I continue to monitor
the website, and it is still operational.

McCarty has been in and out of "business" at least three times:
1. http://www.coralseastudios.com. Through consultation with a number of
individuals, ABN Amro, the principle backer, decided it was a BIG mistake.
And they were right, because "Coral Seas" went belly-up only six months
later. And rightly so, because my own name was a victim of identity theft,
when he posted a fake endorsement by me on his website!

2. http://www.worldjazz.com. This scam website is our favorite, which we
have parodied with our own http://www.worldjazz.tv.

3. http://www.coralseastudios.com again! Brian reanimated this zombie fraud
with pictures of a bulldozer parked on land he doesn't even own, explaining
that construction had been halted by 9/11 !

Brian's frauds are always entertaining, and we suggest you look at his web
registrations as well. Every name is fictitious, which he found necessary
after we caught him fraudulently claiming to contribute to noted jazz host
Gene Parrish's syndicated NPR jazz radio show here in the states!

VALUE OF WorldJAZZ.CON: $0
Leave WorldJAZZ.CON in the dumpster where it is -- and is going to stay.
Remember, Brian. We are not allowing you to do anything with the "WorldJAZZ"
scam.
It is hereby forbidden.

I picked up some new information about McCarty, in particular, his
connection with a noted "boiler room", ie., a high pressure outfit that
sells fraudulent securities. Below are some interesting links to
Benson-Miller-Dupont and the Thai investment fraud scene.

Continuing McCarty's habitual prevarication, "Carole Ahern" (see below)
does not exist. McCarty dredged up the story of the backpacker from an old
news article about Benson-Miller. In fact, there's no evidence that McCarty
ever raised a dime.

We note the following from Brian L. McCarty's scam website,
http://www.worldjazz.com :

"OVER THE TOP" COMMISSION PAYOUTS PAID WEEKLY!
Last week supplementary payout to Carole Ahern, a backpacker
working in our Bangkok Office. Carole placed 842,400 shares
last week and gets a US$2000 bonus! Congrats Carole!
ASIAN REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE:
BENSON MILLER DUPONT INC.
CP TOWER - 33 SALOM ROAD
BANGKOK 10500 THAILAND"

But Benson-Miller-Dupont is a boiler room scam operation nailed three years
ago:
http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/...x_sheridan.htm
"Meanwhile, in July 2001, Thai police, Australian federal police and an FBI
legal adviser raided the offices of Benson Dupont Capital Management and the
Brinton Group in Silom Road in the business district of Bangkok. The
companies were accused of defrauding Australian citizens out of A$200
million under a range of different names and with different products."

"In their offices police found scripts that the salesmen followed. These
showed that the callers were expected to call from Tokyo to give their deals
more business credibility. Tokyo fact sheets were also found, indicating
that callers would chat to clients about the city as if they really lived
there."

Benson-Miller is also listed on
http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/...erseas_ops.htm

So what's the point, Brian? We know you haven't raised any money. Isn't it
about time to give up, have a good cry, and admit the obvious? Your
"worldjazz" scam is dead.

Now, after the failure of his two great scams, Coral Sea Studios and
WorldJAZZ.CON, Brian may very well spend the rest of his life scooping ice
cream in Cairns, Australia.

My condolences to Brian,
Bob Morein
Chairman, WorldJAZZ
Visit http://www.worldjazz.tv today!

His website has become increasingly a joke, but you can't use too many
nails, so here goes again:

Brian, we understand that you are a pariah.
Definition: a pariah is an outcast. You are someone so odious, you have no
friends.
Not even Jeff Wexler is your friend anymore.
He may be polite to you, but behind your back, he hates you for the
embarassment you have caused.

So we understand, this is why you hate humanity.
People who hate humanity are EVIL.
You, Brian L. McCarty, are EVIL
Brian L. McCarty = EVIL.

But we have made you pay a price.
We stopped the WorldJAZZ fraud cold.

Brian continues to ramp up the fake number of subscribers -- momentum is key
to an investment scam. Currently, the number stands at 70% subscribed.
What will he do when he reaches 100% ?

Wrap it around to zero?
Start a new IPO?
Recruit new fake people?

You're sooo entertaining, Brian, as you continue to lather on the malarkey.
I love this line: "OTC PINK SHEET LISTING CONFIRMED"
There's just one problem: You don't have a symbol.

and this one:
"SEE YOUR PHONEBANK MANAGER FOR SPECIAL
"OVER THE TOP" COMMISSION PAYOUTS PAID WEEKLY"

If you ever do get serious, Brian, we'll bust your ass.

Stay tuned for the amusing antics of Brian L. McCarty, the world's most
inept scammer.

Bob Morein
Chairman ,
WorldJAZZ.tv
Visit http://www.worldjazz.tv today!

Brian L. McCarty has established yet another front in his endless quest to
defraud investors with http://www.worldjazz.com
In case you are not familiar with this deception, various outfits around
Asia will provide you with a prestigious address and a maildrop, for a very
small monthly fee. This allows Brian to have the appearance of a worldwide
presence, even though he's actually confined to one substandard condo at 65
Vasey Esplanade, Trinity Beach, Cairns, Australia.

Brian's new "virtual office" is:

ASIAN REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE:
BENSON MILLER DUPONT INC.
CP TOWER - 33 SALOM ROAD
BANGKOK 10500 THAILAND

The death of WorldJAZZ.com...

The latest news is for the umteenth time, Brian L. McCarty has changed the
details of his TOTALLY FALSE web registration. He has (temporarily) put his
faithful sockpuppet "David Ellison" into storage, and replaced it with
"Huang, Ying Hong"

Registrant:
NetSol Private Registration (WORLDJAZZ-DOM)
35/F Lee Gardens
33 Hysan Avenue
Causeway Bay, HK 4103
HK

Domain Name: WORLDJAZZ.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Huang, Ying Hong (37361476P)
Sunny Web Services H.K. Ltd.
Black Tauna
11/F Block 5 China HK City
Tsimshatsui, Kowloon
HK
+852 28886123

The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission have informed me that no
documents have ever been filed for WorldJAZZ.

With his WorldJAZZ scam in the spotlight, Brian L. McCarty is attempting to
avoid public embarassment by bringing it to a close as quickly as possible.

In recent days, he's been racheting up the subscription numbers;
"70% SUBSCRIBED AS OF MARCH 5th, 2004"
This, of course, is a complete lie.

McCarty is running a big risk here.
If he allows the scam to go on too long, the regulatory authorities might
catch him.
If he folds tomorrow, he'll know (as if we don't) that he's nothing more
than a bad joke. But he can't allow his detractors to turn him into Jay Leno
material, so he will quickly finish the "subscription".

In recent days, McCarty has added two fictitious people to his website:
1. " Ron Groove Davis", who McCarty originally created as "Wes Groove Davis"
2. "Alexei Afonin" (notelephonin) ?
These are added to "Krishna Mahbren", who was created from a living person,
Krishna Mahadoo.

In the meantime, it has been verified that McCarty has an extremely bad
reputation in Cairns, where local businessmen regard him with suspicion.
Communication continues on this subject.

Brian L. McCarty is currently attempting investment fraud. McCarty is an
American citizen, living as an expatriate in Australia. Please read below
for the
details.

The website is remarkable in that it does not contain a single truthful
statement. It changes constantly. Always prominent are nonexistent people
as frontmen, and affiliation with nonexistent events. Previous versions have
also featured fictional alliances with large companies, and with nonexistent
companies. From time to time, McCarty also steals the names of actual people
to decorate his websites. For example, in the case of
http://www.coralseastudios.com , my name, Robert Morein, was once featured
as
an "endorsement."

From the current version of the website:

IPO ALLOCATIONS NOW UNDERWAY
U.S. BASED BROKERS:
SEC FORM 6 - FAX TO: (270) 812-2208
(phone # to small town in Kentucky has no geographic local in U.S.)
INTERNATIONAL BROKER/DEALERS:
SEC FORM 6 (or equivalent) FAX TO: +852 3015-2696
(PLEASE DON'T FORGET INT'L SEC APPROVAL NUMBER!!)
SIGNED AND FAXED FORM 6'S MUST BE RECEIVED IN ORDER TO GUARANTEE ALLOCATION.

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY!
54% SUBSCRIBED AS OF FEBRUARY 13, 2004
(not true)
WORLDJAZZ ADDS STAFF!
JAZZ-SAVVY EXECS CONTINUE TO
OFFER THEIR SKILLS TO WORLDJAZZ!
DR. KRISHNA MAHBREN Named as CEO of WorldJAZZ
(nonexistent person)
RON "GROOVE" DAVIS (EX-BET/JAZZ) OPERATIONS MANAGER
(nonexistent person)
MOSCOW CENTRAL TV: Jazz programming to be supplied by WorldJAZZ to Moscow
Central Television beginning 2004 WorldJAZZ /Moscow representative Alexei
Afonin.
(nonexistent association)
TOP FOUR U.S. CABLE TV COMPANIES: Negotiations for carriage rights
currently underway with channel allocations TBA.
(bull****)
SATELLITE PANAMSAT transponder space to be confirmed shortly
(not true)
EVENT SPONSORSHIP: WorldJAZZ has been named OFFICIAL CO-SPONSOR of the 2004
Jersey Jazz Bass Festival (second year running!)
(nonexistent event)
Live broadcast planned September 22-25, 2004.

Brian L. McCarty lives at 65 Vasey Esplanade, Trinity Beach, Cairns,
Queensland, Australia.
His current website, http://www.worldjazz.com, is a farrago of lies,
fictitious
front people, and nonexistent associations. Speculation as to why McCarty
viciously attacks individuals who at the worst, might have slight
irregularities in business registrations, revolves around his suddenly
leaving the United States in the late 1990's. One rumor has it that McCarty
was about to be charged with a sex crime, and that he avoided prosecution by
leaving. It is possible McCarty paid off the victim's family.

Once in Australia, McCarty founded Coral Seas Studios, which quickly became
financially insolvent. Perhaps the major backer, ABN Amro, already detected
anomalies in McCarty's personality. Following that business failure, which
became a minor issue in the reelection of P.M. John Howard, McCarty
concentrated on funding a second initiative, "WorldJAZZ", a scheme for
Internet broadcasting. But with his reputation damaged and cut off from
legitmate business activity, McCarty's predatory tendency came more to the
fore. His website became ever more devious in an attempt to lure investors.

In 2003, notices appeared in several online publications that McCarty was
producing jazz broadcast material for Gene Parrish
(http://www.worldwidejazz.com ) Notices appeared in a publication of the
Embassy of France, and in one other publication. Mr. Parrish is a noted NPR
jazz broadcast host. When contacted, it was apparent that Parrish had never
heard of McCarty. While I cannot prove that McCarty posted these bogus
notices, he certainly had the motive to do so.

Following the exposure of the false producing notices, McCarty's name
completely vanished from the Internet. He resorted entirely to false
identities to create business partners who do not exist. As of 1/14/03, a
quick glance at http://www.worldjazz.com, discloses the following:

(Note: the following actually applies to the version of the website prior to
1/20/04, but it is relevant nevertheless:

1. Clicking on the banner "WorldJAZZ" produces an unresolved link to K1
Ventures, the largest venture capital company in Singapore. In discussion
with that company's secretary, she disavowed any connection between them and
McCarty, and was shocked at his implication that they were involved.

2. "Dr. Krishna Mahbren" is derived from a real person, Krishna Mahadoo,
V.P. of Beverly Hills Film Studios, a pink-sheet stock. McCarty cruises the
Internet for companies that don't answer the phone. McCarty made Mahadoo an
employee of that company's stock transfer agent, First American Stock
Transfer of Phoenix. When I pointed this out in a usenet post and notified
Mr. Mahdoo by mail, McCarty changed the company to "First American Stock of
Denver." Then he changed Mahadoo to Mahbren, and tacked on a "Dr." to the
phony name.

3. The claim that Moscow Central TV is to use material supplied by WorldJAZZ
is doubtful, as they were notified by mail. This claim has been made for the
better part of a year. When the date expires, McCarty simply creates a new
one.

4. "Event Sponsorship 2nd Year Running". This event does not exist. There is
no "Jersey Jazz Bass Festival." Previously, the website has exhibited a link

to the Island of Jersey in the English Channel. This locale has a surf
fishing festival, the Jersey Bass festival. There is no music festival. In
the past, association was advertised with "jazz musician" Peter Thliveros,
who is, in fact, a professional bass fisherman, not a musician.

5. The website is registered to "David Ellison", a fictitious person. In
the past, many different fictitious persons have been used, in conjunction
with yahoo mailboxes. Among McCarty's aliases, we have: Krishna Mahadoo,
Anthony Ramallo, David Ellison, David C.L. Feng, Ying Hong Huang, Lee
Hodges, Melinda Hsu, Melinda Shu, Robert Morein, Robert X Morein, Sylvan
Morein, Sylvan X Morein, et al.

6. The website morphs constantly. McCarty combs the Internet for identities
to steal. He chooses victims who do not represent themselves on the Web, and
are not easily reached by phone.

7. McCarty's other website, http://www.coralseastudios.com, has a similar
history. In the past, McCarty has actually used MY name as an endorsement,
apparently as a taunt, even though it makes extremely bad business sense.
Fortunately, Coral Seas went belly up, although the website lives on as a
zombie.

The obvious question is, if McCarty is so anxious to scam, why does he make
a constant racket under easily detectable fictitious names? It appears that
part of McCarty's mental illness is a distortion of reality. McCarty has an
obsession with the formal aspects of registering a business. To him, the "in
print" appearance is all that counts. It doesn't occur that people can
detect the reality that lies beyond. To McCarty fictitious names and posting

aliases are a real shield, just like a cat will crawl into a shopping bag to
hide.

McCarty had an early scheme for Internet radio. He claims to have sold
musical performance properties and/or a business plan to Black Entertainment
Television for $9.2M. Subsequently, he left Los Angeles. One unsubstantiated
rumor is that he left to avoid prosecution for a sex crime, presumably by
paying off the victim or family. Once in Australia, he made the acquaintance
of the brother of P.M. John Howard, who introduced him to contacts at ABN
Amro, an investment banking firm. They created a business plan for some kind
of a sound studio, still represented by the website
http://www.coralseastudios.com. After approximately a year, ABN withdrew
from partnership, but left the studio project still solvent. Some time
later, it went bankrupt or nearly so, owing $270,000 to it's employees. At
this point, Australia's entitlement law kicked in, paying the employees
monies owed them, with the exception of codirectors McCarty and Jeff Wexler.

It would appear that McCarty's enterprises failed because he has some kind
of mental imbalance, which exhibits signs of both schizophrenia and
obsessive-compulsive disorder. The impersonations which he makes of me are
a fraction of the numerous identities which he has used in the past, and
continues to use, on occasion, in the present. McCarty may actually believe
he is the person who he impersonates. Many of the identities are of
elaborate construction, taking some six months or more to take shape.
McCarty seems to have a magical belief that use of false identities provides
a shield.

But why would McCarty want to escape his own identity so badly? Speculation
centers around the possibility that he did something not socially acceptable
in Los Angeles.

Robert Morein

"Alex Rodriguez" wrote in message

says...

On 6/6/04 1:18 PM, in article ,
"Sounds Good To Me!" wrote:
Mostly "common-man" brands (Pioneer, Sony, Kenwood, Technics, etc) ...

but
some mid-fi and hi-end, too.

Compare the prices at this REAL AUDIO STORE with the ripoff prices posted

by
Ken Drescher (aka drescherdumpster.com).

The few stereo stores that I have seen selling used stuff sell at truly
ridiculous prices. I've seen prices for used stuff that was higher than
new retail price at a discount store. These are the same stores that

usally
want to buy your equipment at the prices BM quotes.
-----------------
Alex

An astute observation.
Brian L. McCarty doesn't "get it" because he is mentally ill.
Brian's object is to harass, not to inform.
I keep wondering about the internals of his mind: Brian, a LIAR, CHEATER,
and FRAUDSTER, niggles honest people about what he himself does.

Brian has certain physical characteristics frequently found among
individuals with Kleinfelter's syndrome
(
http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywo.../klinefel.html)
1. High pitched voice.
2. Morbid obesity.
3. Large size.
4. Shyness.
5. Infertility.
6. IQ of 120 or less.

Klinefelter's individuals have an XXY genetic makeup. It is the most common
genetic defect, occuring in 1 in 500 individuals.
Many individuals have a great sense of personal shame, which would explain
Brian's reclusive nature.

Too bad, Brian. Glad it's your body, not mine. I am a long distance runner
and I hike the Grand Canyon.

ansermetniac

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 14:13:40 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

I am a long distance runner
and I hike the Grand Canyon.

That may be so. But you are no more intelligent than him and maybe
less so. Or maybe it is for problems of emotional origin that causes
you to endlessly answer this troll. You feed his supposed mental
illness with yours. Get smart, ignore him. Unless you can't. You
portray yourself as intelligent but you exhibit none of that here. You
more than anyone else has ruined this newsgroup.

If McCarty and Morein would dissapear this group would be MUCH better
off.

Jeffrey "Abbedd" Powell Dsn/Mfg Eng

Lionel

ansermetniac a écrit :

You more than anyone else has ruined this newsgroup.

Is this NG ruined ?
Robert Morein

"Lionel" wrote in message
ansermetniac a écrit :

You more than anyone else has ruined this newsgroup.

Is this NG ruined ?

I believe it's in fine working order.

ansermetniac

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 15:11:57 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

"Lionel" wrote in message
ansermetniac a écrit :

You more than anyone else has ruined this newsgroup.

Is this NG ruined ?

I believe it's in fine working order.

Half the psots are by MCcarty and the other half a response by Morein.
And where is Orion to stop the moron. No wonder they are considered a
joke

Abbedd
Robert Morein

wrote:

I am a long distance runner
and I hike the Grand Canyon.

That may be so. But you are no more intelligent than him and maybe
less so.

Jeffrey, you're not a good judge.
Brian is not a troll. See
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...q=define:troll
A troll intends to stir up argument.
Brian's goal is to destroy or damage legitimate resellers on
rec.audio.marketplace.
A Google Groups search for your posts, Jeff, can be viewed he
http://groups.google.com/groups?safe...niac&lr=&hl=en

It shows that you have offered exactly one item for sale on
rec.audio.marketplace, a Marantz CD63SE
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=gr....co m&rnum=10

in which you neatly sidestepped McCarty's harassment by saying "email with
offers."

Or maybe it is for problems of emotional origin that causes
you to endlessly answer this troll.

It is you who are blind, Jeff, because you show absolutely no empathy with
the plight of sellers who are unfairly victimized by McCarty.
Perhaps you hate sellers too, and are a secret McCarty sympathizer.

ansermetniac

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 16:35:42 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Ignore the asshole instead of fueling him. Be smart. Don't be like
him.

Abbedd
Robert Morein

wrote:

I am a long distance runner
and I hike the Grand Canyon.

That may be so. But you are no more intelligent than him and maybe
less so.

Jeffrey, you're not a good judge.
Brian is not a troll. See
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...q=define:troll
A troll intends to stir up argument.
Brian's goal is to destroy or damage legitimate resellers on
rec.audio.marketplace.
A Google Groups search for your posts, Jeff, can be viewed he

http://groups.google.com/groups?safe...p=rec.audio.ma

rketplace&as_uauthors=ansermetniac&lr=&hl=en

It shows that you have offered exactly one item for sale on
rec.audio.marketplace, a Marantz CD63SE

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=gr...+author:anserm

etniac&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=4bsf309ls9emkmn898fmojdmgq44f22u3j%404ax.co m&
rnum=10

in which you neatly sidestepped McCarty's harassment by saying "email

with
offers."

Or maybe it is for problems of emotional origin that causes
you to endlessly answer this troll.

It is you who are blind, Jeff, because you show absolutely no empathy

with
the plight of sellers who are unfairly victimized by McCarty.
Perhaps you hate sellers too, and are a secret McCarty sympathizer.

Ignore the asshole instead of fueling him. Be smart. Don't be like
him.

Abbedd

Why don't you use a killfile so you don't see either of us?

Robert Morein

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Robert Morein said:

Is this NG ruined ?

I believe it's in fine working order.

You mean RAM has no Kroo-pollution? God bless them.

George,
With all due respect to your criminalization of Kreuger (sic), IMHO
McCarty is far more damaging. Both individuals have severe problems, but
McCarty has "acted out" by actually calling police local to the victims with
false charges of criminal behavior.

McCarty has also engaged in telephone harassment.

As far as I can tell, Arny's misbehavior is contained to a much smaller
domain. McCarty is a real scammer in the real world, who has attempted to
defraud investors bigtime. He has already lost a substantial amount of money
for investors, and caused the employees of his "Coral Seas Studios" scheme
considerable pain for lost wages, which were eventually paid for by the
Australian Government.

Brian L. McCarty is a business train wreck who wants to recover by use
of fake identities, false business associations, and phony investment
schemes. As I personally have been victimized by McCarty, it is my intent to
see that he goes no further.

It is our intent to see that McCarty will never be more than an icecream
scooper in Cairns, and that there be no more victims.

Arny Krueger

Robert Morein wrote:

IMHO McCarty is far more damaging.

That's a lie, Morein. You don't have any humble opinions - arrogance has
been the rule with you, and its even been your well-documented professional
downfall.

Robert Morein

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
Robert Morein wrote:

IMHO McCarty is far more damaging.

That's a lie, Morein. You don't have any humble opinions - arrogance has
been the rule with you, and its even been your well-documented

professional
downfall.

Are you saying that Krueger is more damaging than McCarty?

It's a binary choice, Arny.

Arny Krueger

Robert Morein wrote:

IMHO McCarty is far more damaging.

That's a lie, Morein. You don't have any humble opinions - arrogance
has been the rule with you, and its even been your well-documented
professional downfall.

Are you saying that Krueger is more damaging than McCarty?

Not at all, but it seems that without help a blinkered mind yours won't be
able to figure it out.

It's a binary choice, Arny.

No it isn't. Part of your lie is the two choices that you presented.

Sylvan Morein

On 7/6/04 8:22, in article , "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

That's a lie, Morein. You don't have any humble opinions - arrogance has
been the rule with you, and its even been your well-documented professional
downfall.

Not meaning to split hairs, but wouldn't a "professional downfall" actual
imply that a person HAD a profession? My son Bob has never worked a day in
his life, so I am utterly confused by your ascribing a "professional" status
to him.

Dr. Sylvan Morein, DDS

PROVEN PUBLISHED FACTS about my Son, Robert Morein
--

Bob Morein History
--

Doctoral student takes intellectual property case to Supreme Court
By L. STUART DITZEN

PHILADELPHIA -Even the professors who dismissed him from a doctoral program
at Drexel University agreed that Robert Morein was uncommonly smart.

They apparently didn't realize that he was uncommonly stubborn too - so much
so that he would mount a court fight all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court
to challenge his dismissal.

The Supremes have already rejected this appeal, btw.

"It's a personality trait I have - I'm a tenacious guy," said Morein, a
pleasantly eccentric man regarded by friends as an inventive genius. "And we
do come to a larger issue here."

An "inventive genius" that has never invented anything. And hardly
"pleasantly" eccentric.

A five-year legal battle between this unusual ex-student and one of
Philadelphia's premier educational institutions has gone largely unnoticed
by the media and the public.

Because no one gives a **** about a 50 year old loser.

But it has been the subject of much attention in academia.

Drexel says it dismissed Morein in 1995 because he failed, after eight
years, to complete a thesis required for a doctorate in electrical and
computer engineering.

Not to mention the 12 years it took him to get thru high school!
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Morein, 50, of Dresher, Pa., contends that he was dismissed only after his
thesis adviser "appropriated" an innovative idea Morein had developed in a
rarefied area of thought called "estimation theory" and arranged to have it
patented.

A contention rejected by three courts. From a 50 YEAR OLD that has
done NOTHING PRODUCTIVE with his life.

In February 2000, Philadelphia Common Pleas Court Judge Esther R. Sylvester
ruled that Morein's adviser indeed had taken his idea.

An idea that was worth nothing, because it didn't work. Just like
Robert Morein, who has never worked a day in his life.

Sylvester held that Morein had been unjustly dismissed and she ordered
Drexel to reinstate him or refund his tuition.

Funnily enough, Drexel AGREED to reinstate Morein, who rejected the
offer because he knew he was and IS a failed loser. Spending daddy's
money to cover up his lack of productivity.

That brought roars of protest from the lions of academia. There is a long
tradition in America of noninterference by the courts in academic decisions.

Backed by every major university in Pennsylvania and organizations
representing thousands of others around the country, Drexel appealed to the
state Superior Court.

The appellate court, by a 2-1 vote, reversed Sylvester in June 2001 and
restored the status quo. Morein was, once again, out at Drexel. And the
time-honored axiom that courts ought to keep their noses out of academic
affairs was reasserted.

The state Supreme Court declined to review the case and, in an ordinary
litigation, that would have been the end of it.

But Morein, in a quixotic gesture that goes steeply against the odds, has
asked the highest court in the land to give him a hearing.

Daddy throws more money down the crapper.

His attorney, Faye Riva Cohen, said the Supreme Court appeal is important
even if it fails because it raises the issue of whether a university has a
right to lay claim to a student's ideas - or intellectual property - without
compensation.

"Any time you are in a Ph.D. program, you are a serf, you are a slave," said
Cohen. Morein "is concerned not only for himself. He feels that what
happened to him is pretty common."

It's called HIGHER EDUCATION, honey. The students aren't in charge,
the UNIVERSITY and PROFESSORS are.

Drexel's attorney, Neil J. Hamburg, called Morein's appeal - and his claim
that his idea was stolen - "preposterous."

"I will eat my shoe if the Supreme Court hears this case," declared Hamburg.
"We're not even going to file a response. He is a brilliant guy, but his
intelligence should be used for the advancement of society rather than
pursuing self-destructive litigation."

No **** sherlock.

The litigation began in 1997, when Morein sued Drexel claiming that a
committee of professors had dumped him after he accused his faculty adviser,
Paul Kalata, of appropriating his idea.

His concept was considered to have potential value for businesses in
minutely measuring the internal functions of machines, industrial processes
and electronic systems.

The field of "estimation theory" is one in which scientists attempt to
calculate what they cannot plainly observe, such as the inside workings of a
nuclear plant or a computer.

My estimation theory? There is NO brain at work inside the head of
Robert Morein, only sawdust.

Prior to Morein's dismissal, Drexel looked into his complaint against Kalata
and concluded that the associate professor had done nothing wrong. Kalata,
through a university lawyer, declined to comment.

At a nonjury trial before Sylvester in 1999, Morein testified that Kalata in
1990 had posed a technical problem for him to study for his thesis. It
related to estimation theory.

Kalata, who did not appear at the trial, said in a 1998 deposition that a
Cherry Hill company for which he was a paid consultant, K-Tron
International, had asked him to develop an alternate estimation method for
it. The company manufactures bulk material feeders and conveyors used in
industrial processes.

Morein testified that, after much study, he experienced "a flash of
inspiration" and came up with a novel mathematical concept to address the
problem Kalata had presented.

Without his knowledge, Morein said, Kalata shared the idea with K-Tron.

K-Tron then applied for a patent, listing Kalata and Morein as co-inventors.

Morein said he agreed "under duress" to the arrangement, but felt "locked
into a highly disadvantageous situation." As a result, he testified, he
became alienated from Kalata.

As events unfolded, Kalata signed over his interest in the patent to K-Tron.
The company never capitalized on the technology and eventually allowed the
patent to lapse. No one made any money from it.

Because it was bogus. Even Kalata was mortified that he was a victim
of this SCAMSTER, Robert Morein.

In 1991, Morein went to the head of Drexel's electrical engineering
department, accused Kalata of appropriating his intellectual property, and
asked for a new faculty adviser.

The staff at Drexel laughed wildly at the ignorance of Robert Morein.

He didn't get one. Instead, a committee of four professors, including
Kalata, was formed to oversee Morein's thesis work.

Four years later, the committee dismissed him, saying he had failed to
complete his thesis.

So Morein ****s up his first couple years, gets new faculty advisers
(a TEAM), and then ****s up again! Brilliant!

Morein claimed that the committee intentionally had undermined him.

Morein makes LOTS of claims that are nonsense. One look thru the
usenet proves it.

Judge Sylvester agreed. In her ruling, Sylvester wrote: "It is this court's
opinion that the defendants were motivated by bad faith and ill will."

So much for political machine judges.

The U.S. Supreme Court receives 7,000 appeals a year and agrees to hear only
about 100 of them.

Hamburg, Drexel's attorney, is betting the high court will reject Morein's
appeal out of hand because its focal point - concerning a student's right to
intellectual property - was not central to the litigation in the
Pennsylvania courts.

Morein said he understands it's a long shot, but he feels he must pursue it.

Just like all the failed "causes" Morein pursues. Heck, he's been
chasing another "Brian McCarty" for years and yet has ZERO impact on
anything.

Failure. Look it up in Websters. You'll see a picture of Robert
Morein. The poster boy for SCAMMING LOSERS.

"I had to seek closure," he said.

Without a doctorate, he said, he has been unable to pursue a career he had
hoped would lead him into research on artificial intelligence.

Who better to tell us about "artificial intelligence".
BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

As it is, Morein lives at home with his father and makes a modest income
from stock investments. He has written a film script that he is trying to
make into a movie. And in the basement of his father's home he is working on
an invention, an industrial pump so powerful it could cut steel with a
bulletlike stream of water.

FAILED STUDENT
FAILED MOVIE MAKER
FAILED SCREENWRITER
FAILED INVESTOR
FAILED DRIVER
FAILED SON
FAILED PARENTS
FAILED INVENTOR
FAILED PLAINTIFF
FAILED HOMOSEXUAL
FAILED HUMAN
FAILED
FAILED

But none of it is what he had imagined for himself.

"I don't really have a replacement career," Morein said. "It's a very
gnawing thing."

Robert Morein

The below is a forgery by Brian L. McCarty, a scammer who can't even scam
properly:

"Sylvan Morein" wrote in message
On 7/6/04 8:22, in article , "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

That's a lie, Morein. You don't have any humble opinions - arrogance has
been the rule with you, and its even been your well-documented

professional
downfall.

Not meaning to split hairs, but wouldn't a "professional downfall" actual
imply that a person HAD a profession? My son Bob has never worked a day

in
his life, so I am utterly confused by your ascribing a "professional"

status
to him.

Dr. Sylvan Morein, DDS

There is nothing professional about Brian, other than that he is a BUSINESS
FAILURE who attempted to recoup by DISHONEST METHODS who currently scoops
ice cream in Cairns, Australia.

Q: How can you tell when McCarty is lying?
A: His lips are moving.

[...]

From the current version of the website:

[...]

Robert Morein

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
news
Robert Morein wrote:

IMHO McCarty is far more damaging.

That's a lie, Morein. You don't have any humble opinions - arrogance
has been the rule with you, and its even been your well-documented
professional downfall.

Are you saying that Krueger is more damaging than McCarty?

Not at all, but it seems that without help a blinkered mind yours won't be
able to figure it out.

It's a binary choice, Arny.

No it isn't. Part of your lie is the two choices that you presented.

Arny, you said, "That's a lie."
One have thought you would be an expert on the subject of lying, with all
your experience, but perhaps not.
I assumed that you were referring to the major premise, which is that
McCarty is more damaging than you.
However, you are welcome to clarify your comment.

As for your own humility, you should be aware that while you may believe
that it's possible to be infallible and humble at the same time, other
people don't share your belief.

Robert Morein

Robert Morein said:

You mean RAM has no Kroo-pollution? God bless them.

George,
With all due respect to your criminalization of Kreuger (sic), IMHO
McCarty is far more damaging. Both individuals have severe problems, but
McCarty has "acted out" by actually calling police local to the victims

with
false charges of criminal behavior.

Krooger is a pedophile.

[...]

Then Krooger would fail any test that claimed to separate "the men from the
boys" .

Arny Krueger

Paul Dormer wrote:
"Arny Krueger" emitted :

IMHO McCarty is far more damaging.

That's a lie, Morein. You don't have any humble opinions -
arrogance has been the rule with you, and its even been your
well-documented professional downfall.

Are you saying that Krueger is more damaging than McCarty?

Not at all, but it seems that without help a blinkered mind yours
won't be able to figure it out.

It's a binary choice, Arny.

No it isn't. Part of your lie is the two choices that you presented.

You've already admitted to being a damaging influence on RAO, putz.
It's even documented on The Tape.

Prove it, Dormer. I think the tape is just another figment of your
imagination.

Arny Krueger

Robert Morein wrote:

[...]

I've already explained to you once, Morien. It's obviously way over your
head. You education isn't my job. If Drexel University and the United States
Supreme Court can't fix you, far be it from me to even try.

Robert Morein

Robert Morein wrote:

[...]

You've explained how one can be infallible and humble at the same time?
Pray tell, I'm all ears.

It's obviously way over your
head. You education isn't my job. If Drexel University and the United

States
Supreme Court can't fix you, far be it from me to even try.

"Morien" responds to "Kreuger" [sic]
I'm sorry, Arny, but you never did explain the issue.
BTW, I have an MS in Physics. That makes me educationally superior to you.

Robert Morein

wrote:

"Lionel" wrote in message
ansermetniac a écrit :

You more than anyone else has ruined this newsgroup.

Is this NG ruined ?

I believe it's in fine working order.

Half the psots are by MCcarty and the other half a response by Morein.
And where is Orion to stop the moron. No wonder they are considered a
joke

Abbedd

Abbedd, if McCarty is considered a joke, I'm happy to hear it.
As for whether my posts are considered a joke, it doesn't concern me to hear
it.

Prostate Cancer Man

"Paul Dormer" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" emitted :

BTW, I have an MS in Physics. That makes me educationally superior to

you.

You are superior to Krueger? Therefore you are a sockpuppet.

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

I'm just pulling his chain.
I don't believe that education makes anybody superior to anybody else.

ansermetniac

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 19:42:27 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

BTW, I have an MS in Physics. That makes me educationally superior to you.

What have you done in the real world?

abbedd

Arny Krueger

Robert Morein wrote:
"Lionel" wrote in message
ansermetniac a écrit :

You more than anyone else has ruined this newsgroup.

Is this NG ruined ?

I believe it's in fine working order.

If we were looking for signs of some kind of mental problem, claiming this
NG is "in fine working order" would have to be one of them.