I take it everybody has seen this by now, maybe ...

Old December 28th 20, 05:15 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default I take it everybody has seen this by now, maybe ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UocEGvQ10OE

Old December 28th 20, 02:17 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers[_2_]

On 12/27/2020 11:15 PM, geoff wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UocEGvQ10OE

No, I haven't seen it. Why should I look?

If you're going to post a link to click on, at minimum it should relate
to the subject of the message, and hopefully it should should also
contain a little summary, or at least the topic.

Old December 28th 20, 02:45 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
John Williamson

On 28/12/2020 13:17, Mike Rivers wrote:
> On 12/27/2020 11:15 PM, geoff wrote:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UocEGvQ10OE

> No, I haven't seen it. Why should I look?
>
> If you're going to post a link to click on, at minimum it should relate
> to the subject of the message, and hopefully it should should also
> contain a little summary, or at least the topic.

For what it's worth, it's a program about a new movie about the Beatles.

I had a quick look, decided I wasn't interested, and closed the link.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Old December 28th 20, 02:48 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers[_2_]

On 12/28/2020 8:45 AM, John Williamson wrote:
> For what it's worth, it's a program about a new movie about the Beatles.

Thanks. Heard about the new Beatles movie already. Yawn!

Old December 28th 20, 10:39 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

John Williamson wrote:
===================

> > If you're going to post a link to click on, at minimum it should relate
> > to the subject of the message, and hopefully it should should also
> > contain a little summary, or at least the topic.

** Absolutely agree, link dropping is like name dropping.

> For what it's worth, it's a program about a new movie about the Beatles.

** Though that was a movie called "'Yesterday".

The premise is all memory of the Beatles and their songs suddenly vanishes except for one busker in the UK.

Short clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VgRuLQgeSE

...... Phil
Old December 28th 20, 11:50 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

Well **** you very much too Mike. Season's greetings.

Old December 28th 20, 11:51 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

On 29/12/2020 2:45 am, John Williamson wrote:
> On 28/12/2020 13:17, Mike Rivers wrote:
>> On 12/27/2020 11:15 PM, geoff wrote:
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UocEGvQ10OE

>> No, I haven't seen it. Why should I look?
>>
>> If you're going to post a link to click on, at minimum it should relate
>> to the subject of the message, and hopefully it should should also
>> contain a little summary, or at least the topic.
>>

> For what it's worth, it's a program about a new movie about the Beatles.
>
> I had a quick look, decided I wasn't interested, and closed the link.

Jeeze - thought people might be somewhat (even just slightly perhaps)
interested in at least the studio shots, antiquated gear, etc, that
enable such music to remain significant to this day .

But apparently not ;- |

Old December 28th 20, 11:53 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

On 29/12/2020 10:39 am, wrote:
> John Williamson wrote:
> ===================
>>>
>>> If you're going to post a link to click on, at minimum it should relate
>>> to the subject of the message, and hopefully it should should also
>>> contain a little summary, or at least the topic.
>>>

> ** Absolutely agree, link dropping is like name dropping.
>
>> For what it's worth, it's a program about a new movie about the Beatles.

> ** Though that was a movie called "'Yesterday".
>
> The premise is all memory of the Beatles and their songs suddenly vanishes except for one busker in the UK.
>
> Short clip:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VgRuLQgeSE
>

> ..... Phil

Great to see Phil's joy of the season seems to be spreading faster in
our community that the current virus.

Old December 29th 20, 01:15 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

In article >, Mike Rivers > wrote:
>On 12/28/2020 8:45 AM, John Williamson wrote:
>> For what it's worth, it's a program about a new movie about the Beatles.

>Thanks. Heard about the new Beatles movie already. Yawn!

Is this the animated one with the submarine? I thought that was kind of
disappointing, compared with the one with the clean old man.
Old December 29th 20, 01:43 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

On 29/12/2020 1:15 pm, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> In article >, Mike Rivers > wrote:
>> On 12/28/2020 8:45 AM, John Williamson wrote:
>>> For what it's worth, it's a program about a new movie about the Beatles.

>> Thanks. Heard about the new Beatles movie already. Yawn!

> Is this the animated one with the submarine? I thought that was kind of
> disappointing, compared with the one with the clean old man.
> --scott

Ah, old Wilfred ;-)