Adversity inspires genius ?

Old October 29th 20, 03:34 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Adversity inspires genius ?

On 29/10/2020 6:16 am, Roy W. Rising wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 4:07:56 AM UTC-7, wrote:
>> geoff is just another VILE troll wrote:
>>
>> =====================================

>>> Oh yes, you are correct - it was over a month ago and long gone off my
>>> threads.

>> ** So your ****ed-up newsreader has an even shorter attention
>> span then you ?
>>
>> Birds of a feather..... ??
>>> Try stop being unpleasant sometime.

>> ** ROTFLMAO - talk about "pot and kettle" !!
>>
>> FYI you vile NZ prick:
>>
>> No matter *how positive and constructive* a poster IS .... there is always some half baked, ****ing **** like you ready to **** on them.
>>
>> In your case, an inevitable result of the *massive* inferiority complex that every stinking New Zealand retard contracts from birth.
>>
>> Imagine - an entire nation of tenth wit *failed pommies* scared ****less in case native Maories & immigrant Pacific Islanders take political control soon.
>>

>>> Take your meds.

>> ** How ****ing ironic.
>>
>> Plus damn funny.
>>

>> .... Phil

> Phil - I've enjoyed the conversation in this thread, up to the place where your "nice" filter failed and the auto-correct was turned off. Maybe the thread has been hacked by someone using your ID?
>
> ~ Roy W. Rising "If you notice the *sound*, it's wrong."

Don't worry about him. Once he's back on his bipolar meds he'll be better.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~rutlidge/alanindex.html

Old October 30th 20, 05:05 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

<snippage>

** Found another Yes cover from 6 years ago: "Owner of a Lonely Heart".

Same geeky gang, this time all squeezed into some basement with no "social
distancing" in sight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmwxsG9r_v8

Much intrigued by the gal singer (Ann Marie) perched precariously on top of
a small instrument amp, legs crossed and reading the lyrics from her smart
phone - while totally nailing it.

Listen on headphones if possible, the bass is terrific.

Yes, I've seen this one before. She does a great job on this tune. And yes,
the bass indeed terrific.

Poly

Old December 5th 20, 04:50 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Orlando Enrique Fiol

In article >, pallison49
@gmail.com writes:

>lack of live venue availability has boosted home recording activity this year.
>While not exactly "Live to U-tube", this effort is on another level from most.
>Watch the finished product first:
>Then hear the tech details from the bass player.

>Nothing was simple about how they did it.
>The song is "Roundabout" by Yes, so they picked a real easy one - right ?

You guys tore it up in the best way! I'm in love with your chick singer. As a
keyboardist, I know how hard those Wakeman figures are to play up to speed. So,
your keyboardist has got it going on too.

she may grant nasty breeds on to the definite determined arena, whilst Ali accurately inspires them too Ghassan Mustapha Al Huseiny Car Audio 0 December 29th 07 09:45 PM
My Cat Is A Genius... AR Car Audio 0 December 25th 07 10:08 PM
Genius required Mat Car Audio 6 March 9th 05 03:42 AM
M. McKelvy, a self proclamed "genius" Lionel Audio Opinions 0 October 30th 04 06:19 PM
Genius OR idiot? Acoustics Mike Pro Audio 42 May 31st 04 08:45 AM