Posted to rec.audio.car
JF

Default Kenwood DDX7015 Security reset

Hi there,
We bought this item and found that we don't have password later on. Is
there anyway we can reset the Security Code? Called Kenwood Canada and
they won't give any help.

Thanks.

Posted to rec.audio.car
e-nigma

"JF" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi there,
We bought this item and found that we don't have password later on. Is
there anyway we can reset the Security Code? Called Kenwood Canada and
they won't give any help.

Thanks.

There is a way to do it, but it's been so long I do not remember that exact
procedure.
I know you will need a kenwood remote with the number keypad. I used the
KCA-RC600
but I do not know if other remotes with keypad will work. you use the remote
to put in a code that resets the code.