Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_3_] Jenn[_3_] is offline

Default Hey Arny, is this near you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkBE0lWeYU

What a b***h!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 3, 7:57*pm, Jenn wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkBE0lWeYU

What a b***h!

"Everybody has a choice to agree with me, or no candy for the
kids." (The kids should consider themselves lucky, as the candy
probably had pieces of razor blade in it.)

Another pertinent question: 2pid, are you related to her? She's
another "compassionate conservative" with infallible 'logic'. Just
like you! LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 3 Noi, 20:57, Jenn wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkBE0lWeYU

What a b***h!

best 'witch' disguise I've seen this year.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Another pertinent question: 2pid, are you related to her? She's
another "compassionate conservative" with infallible 'logic'. Just
like you! LOL!

She's not the looniest fanatic. Back in the '80s during a real estate boom,
some of the fundy churches started counseling their flocks to buy houses and
rent them out. The preachers told them to tithe from the profits when they
sold, and in the meantime the sheep could crack down on premarital sex by
refusing to rent to unmarried couples.

No holes in that 'logic' either.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

This goofy broad has to be a Democratic plant. I mean no one is stupid
enough to think that's any way to support a candidate.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 3, 11:46*pm, "BretLudwig" wrote:
*This goofy broad has to be a Democratic plant. I mean no one is stupid
enough to think that's any way to support a candidate.

Except a republican.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkBE0lWeYU

Hey Arny, is this near you?

Hmmm, Grosse Pointe Farms. Why that house might only be a few 100 feet east
of mine. No more than a mile or so.

What a b***h!

Agreed, it is BS. Can we all say "polarized"?

Metro Detroit is one of the most segregated and racially-polarized places
I've ever been.

I suspect that some blood pressures will be rising even higher in the
future, because the combination of decades of improved and fairer economic
treatment of minorities and easy home financing has led to some err, change
in the demographics of the Grosse Pointes.

Since my extended family has had African Americans in it for about 30 years,
we're all cool with it. But, we've got our work cut out, trying to help
some of our neighbors face reality and be happy with it. I still remember
the looks on some of our neighbor's faces when some of my nieces and nephews
would play on my front lawn.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

The Krooborg pulls back its Cloak Of Nastiness and tries to communicate
with the human race.

What a b***h!

Agreed, it is BS. Can we all say "polarized"?

Funny, Arnii, but when you try to say it, it sounds like "pass the turds,
please". Maybe your Krooglish-to-human translation subsystem is, uh,
clogged up.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_3_] Jenn[_3_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkBE0lWeYU

Hey Arny, is this near you?

Hmmm, Grosse Pointe Farms. Why that house might only be a few 100 feet east
of mine. No more than a mile or so.

I figured as much. Though cities/communities of similar names are often
close to each other, there are obviously exceptions. I did a Google
Maps on the communities and saw that they are adjacent.

What a b***h!

Agreed, it is BS. Can we all say "polarized"?

Indeed.

Metro Detroit is one of the most segregated and racially-polarized places
I've ever been.

So I've heard. Good luck to all of you as that
develops/evolves/stagnates. I'm sure that it's a tough situation. I
remember when L.A. when much worse in that regard than it is now.
Terrible stress was always present. It's better in that regard than in
the past, but one still sees the signs.

I suspect that some blood pressures will be rising even higher in the
future, because the combination of decades of improved and fairer economic
treatment of minorities and easy home financing has led to some err, change
in the demographics of the Grosse Pointes.

I bet.

Since my extended family has had African Americans in it for about 30 years,
we're all cool with it. But, we've got our work cut out, trying to help
some of our neighbors face reality and be happy with it. I still remember
the looks on some of our neighbor's faces when some of my nieces and nephews
would play on my front lawn.

lol
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Nov 4, 6:35�am, George M. Middius wrote:
The Krooborg pulls back its Cloak Of Nastiness and tries to communicate
with the human race.

What a b***h!

Agreed, it is BS. Can we all say "polarized"?

Funny, Arnii, but when you try to say it, it sounds like "pass the turds,
please". Maybe your Krooglish-to-human translation subsystem is, uh,
clogged up.

Yeah, he sounded surprisingly normal there for a minute. I need
another cup of coffee.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

Agreed, it is BS.

Indeed.

Agreeing with the Krooborg will get you nowhere, Mistress. He still hates
and fears you as much as his own mother.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] suckerton2@gmx.us is offline

On Nov 4, 7:00 am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkBE0lWeYU
Hey Arny, is this near you?

Hmmm, Grosse Pointe Farms. Why that house might only be a few 100 feet east
of mine. No more than a mile or so.

What a b***h!

Agreed, it is BS. Can we all say "polarized"?

Metro Detroit is one of the most segregated and racially-polarized places
I've ever been.

Last time I motored into Motor City (I left my Benz at home as nice
furrin cars get keyed in Michigan, and borrowed one of Dad's antiques-
a Canadian Studebaker, but no one would know) I saw NO white people in
Detroit proper. I wasn't scared though, because in addition to my
Plastic Dashboard Holy Family Set and St Christopher medal on the dash
(my dad knows Phil Hill personally) I had a well stashed, yet
accessible and hidden full-set-up (and sterile, to me anyway, I could
always say it was there when we bought the car...) M1911A1.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] suckerton2@gmx.us is offline

On Nov 4, 10:53 am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Jenn said:

Agreed, it is BS.

Indeed.

Agreeing with the Krooborg will get you nowhere, Mistress. He still hates
and fears you as much as his own mother.

Arny's mom was a sensible shoes woman too?? Hmmmmmm.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

Indeed.

Agreeing with the Krooborg will get you nowhere, Mistress. He still hates
and fears you as much as his own mother.

Arny's mom was a sensible shoes woman too?? Hmmmmmm.

lol Many of my shoes aren't so sensible.

Trust somebody called "suckerton" to screw up a one-line joke.