Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default TT, Art, Arny, et al THANKS

....for trying this experiment with trying to stop one gross, hurtful
topic. Please, don't even respond to this post. Let's just try to cut
the cycle abruptly.

Sincere thanks.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
...for trying this experiment with trying to stop one
gross, hurtful
topic. Please, don't even respond to this post. Let's
just try to cut
the cycle abruptly.

Sincere thanks.

Hi Jenn, you never got back to me about who the bookie would
be ;-) If you notice Arny's post today with my name in the
header you will see why I was interested in placing a bet
;-) As Mark Knopfler said "money for nothing" :-))

Sighhhhhh............ Please bear in mind Arny is an
incorrigible recalcitrant whom will *NEVER* back down :-(

I am quite happy to continue with the blanket moratorium :-)
Ignoring Arny is can be more fun than trading banalities
with him anyway :-))

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 17 Iul, 22:48, "TT" wrote:

Hi Jenn, you never got back to me about who the bookie would
be ;-) *If you notice Arny's post today with my name in the
header you will see why I was interested in placing a bet

good luck, but I don't think Jenn is gonna
be one of your "chicks for free".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

good luck, but I don't think Jenn is gonna
be one of your "chicks for free".

How do they say "oink" in Romanian?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message ...

Clyde Slick said:

good luck, but I don't think Jenn is gonna
be one of your "chicks for free".

How do they say "oink" in Romanian?

I missed that one George so can you please enlighten me?

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 17 Iul, 23:50, Signal wrote:
Clyde Slick wrote:

Hi Jenn, you never got back to me about who the bookie would
be ;-) *If you notice Arny's post today with my name in the
header you will see why I was interested in placing a bet
;-) *As Mark Knopfler said "money for nothing" :-))

good luck, but I don't think Jenn is gonna
be one of your "chicks for free".

Cheques.

CHEQUES!!!

czechs?

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/d/dire+st..._20040681.html

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.n...256BCE000C93A0

http://www.lyrics007.com/Dire%20Stra...%20Lyrics.html

http://www.metrolyrics.com/money-for...e-straits.html
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"TT" wrote in message

:-) Ignoring Arny is can be more fun than trading
banalities with him anyway :-))

Terry, I'm perfectly happy with you ignoring me, partially because of your
obsession with the banal aspects of audio and life in general. It's quite
clear that you have no appreciation for normal intelligent adult discussion,
because you refuse to even define the vague terms that you are prone to use.

I'm surprised that you aren't taking credit for precipitating the current
crisis by blindly following Art's horrific lead.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 18 Iul, 08:50, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"TT" wrote in message

:-) Ignoring Arny is can be more fun than trading
banalities with him anyway :-))

Terry, I'm perfectly happy with you ignoring me, partially because of your
obsession with the banal aspects of audio and life in general. It's quite
clear that you have no appreciation for normal intelligent adult discussion,
because you refuse to even define the vague terms that you are prone to use.

I'm surprised that you aren't taking credit for precipitating the current
crisis by blindly following Art's *horrific lead.

Free Pass #17,
plus an extra bonus,
your first toll free voucher for the highway to heaven.
(one free sin will be erased from your permanent record)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 18 Iul, 18:05, Signal wrote:
Clyde Slick wrote:
Hi Jenn, you never got back to me about who the bookie would
be ;-) *If you notice Arny's post today with my name in the
header you will see why I was interested in placing a bet
;-) *As Mark Knopfler said "money for nothing" :-))

good luck, but I don't think Jenn is gonna
be one of your "chicks for free".

Cheques.

CHEQUES!!!

czechs?

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/d/dire+st...thing_20040681....

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.n...g-lyrics-Dire-...

http://www.lyrics007.com/Dire%20Stra...20For%20Nothin...

http://www.metrolyrics.com/money-for...e-straits.html

Cheeks!

money for nothing and
check for fleas?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Signal said:

It's quite
clear that you have no appreciation for normal intelligent adult discussion

LOL! Good one. You should try that line when they're strapping you
into the straight jacket. :-)

Arnii isn't "straight". He bought a crooked house, you know. And he once
klaimed Roy/Graham wasn't the "real" Devil. Nobody is crookeder than a
lifelong crook.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 18 Iul, 20:06, Signal wrote:
Clyde Slick wrote:
Hi Jenn, you never got back to me about who the bookie would
be ;-) *If you notice Arny's post today with my name in the
header you will see why I was interested in placing a bet
;-) *As Mark Knopfler said "money for nothing" :-))

good luck, but I don't think Jenn is gonna
be one of your "chicks for free".

Cheques.

CHEQUES!!!

czechs?

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/d/dire+st...thing_20040681.....

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.n...g-lyrics-Dire-....

http://www.lyrics007.com/Dire%20Stra...20For%20Nothin....

http://www.metrolyrics.com/money-for...e-straits.html

Cheeks!

money for nothing and
check for fleas?

Yep. That pretty much sums up Mark Knopfler.

just curious, why don't you like him?
I don't know much about him and have little opinion.
saw a vid with him and Emmy Lou 2 weeks ago, didn't
do much for me.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Signal said:

It's quite
clear that you have no appreciation for normal intelligent adult
discussion

LOL! Good one. You should try that line when they're strapping you
into the straight jacket. :-)

Arnii isn't "straight". He bought a crooked house, you know. And he once
klaimed Roy/Graham wasn't the "real" Devil. Nobody is crookeder than a
lifelong crook.

Ahhhh.......... So "the jacket" is to straighten him out eh? :-)) And here's
me just thinking he was just your average raving loony ;-)

Seriously now, do you consider that Arny is a crook? Believing he is
dishonest would rely on the assumption of intent to defraud where as simple
incompetence is not illegal or immoral (yet).

Thinking on this a little more, *IF* at any stage he was charged, he could
easily beat the rap and get off with a plea of insanity. Most of Usenet
could be called as witnesses for the defence :-))

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Signal" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote:

It's quite
clear that you have no appreciation for normal
intelligent adult discussion

LOL! Good one. You should try that line when they're
strapping you into the straight jacket. :-)

Never had the experience, but how many times have they don it to you, Paul?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

TT said:

LOL! Good one. You should try that line when they're strapping you
into the straight jacket. :-)

Arnii isn't "straight". He bought a crooked house, you know. And he once
klaimed Roy/Graham wasn't the "real" Devil. Nobody is crookeder than a
lifelong crook.

Seriously now, do you consider that Arny is a crook? Believing he is
dishonest would rely on the assumption of intent to defraud where as simple
incompetence is not illegal or immoral (yet).

A crook, yes, but only small-time. Two instances of his thieving have
surfaced on RAO. Plus there's the nonstop lying. Where there's smoke, etc.

Thinking on this a little more, *IF* at any stage he was charged, he could
easily beat the rap and get off with a plea of insanity. Most of Usenet
could be called as witnesses for the defence :-))

The lack of prosecution is a two-edged sword. Krooger is still apparently
free and therefore able to perpetrate his petty larcenies with impunity.
That's the upside for him. The downside is he keeps dancing at the edge of
the abyss, tempting fate, and one day his sinning will catch up with him.

There's also the matter of the matter that is the putative subject of this
thread. You will note that despite the involvement of the authorities,
Turdborg remains unprosecuted. That is strong testimony to a lack of
incriminating evidence.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Jul 19, 10:41�am, Signal wrote:
Clyde Slick wrote:
[...]

I wasn't exactly being serious Art, but I do find his music repellent.
Yes he's technically competent.. but the mundane, cliched MOR
twaddling.. the Dylan inflections.. the stinky sweatband. God I hope I
never have to hear walk of life again!

Agreed. "Making Movies" is still superb. I don't know if I've ever
listened to "Brothers in Arms" all the way through.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 19 Iul, 13:41, Signal wrote:
Clyde Slick wrote:
[...]

I did like Communique a whole lot, that's about it
most of the total rep lacks emotional content.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

Agreed. "Making Movies" is still superb. I don't know if I've ever
listened to "Brothers in Arms" all the way through.

Boon

BIA track 6 Ride Across the River is one of my test tracks to evaluate
equipment with and is a personal favourite.

Have heard any of his later solo stuff? Kill to Get Crimson, Sailing to
Philadelphia, Shangri-La or his album with Emmylou Harris - All the Road
Running?

I actually don't mind him at all and he does really know how to twang that
steel guitar of his. BTW I just read that you are quite partial to picking
up a guitar yourself ;-) I would have thought you would have appreciated MK
a little more than you say you do for the simple reason of his great guitar
abilities.

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Signal" wrote in message
"TT" wrote:

[...]

I know you're joking T, but in all seriousness Arny isn't insane or
deranged.

Great, someone actually noticed the laughing smiley :-)

The thought processes he exhibits are extremely orderly and
systematic.. but he is absurdly abnormal and maladaptive in his
behaviour. By my estimation he suffers a pronounced personality
disorder, paranoid personality disorder say, with traits of OCPD. Have
a quick skim at the relevant entries in Wikipedia.. note the
resemblance??

Yes , I am familiar with Obsessive Compulsives :-(

Now back to the point.. from a courts perspective,
personality disorders are not accepted as a defense plea!

Yeah but he could still cop the insane plea and everyone would still back it
:-))

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 19, 8:20�pm, "TT" wrote:
"Vinylanach" wrote in message

Agreed. �"Making Movies" is still superb. �I don't know if I've ever
listened to "Brothers in Arms" all the way through.

Boon

BIA track 6 Ride Across the River is one of my test tracks to evaluate
equipment with and is a personal favourite.

Have heard any of his later solo stuff? �Kill to Get Crimson, Sailing to
Philadelphia, Shangri-La or his album with Emmylou Harris - All the Road
Running?

I actually don't mind him at all and he does really know how to twang that
steel guitar of his. �BTW I just read that you are quite partial to picking
up a guitar yourself ;-) �I would have thought you would have appreciated MK
a little more than you say you do for the simple reason of his great guitar
abilities.

He's one of my favorite guitarists. It's just too bad when the
singing comes with it.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 19, 8:20?pm, "TT" wrote:
[...]

Perhaps a better choice of songs for him would be more applicable ;-) IMHO
he is probably more like Rod Stewart and his gravelly monotonal voice but
they both can bash out some very good songs all the same.

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Vinylanach wrote:

On Jul 19, 8:20?pm, "TT" wrote:
[...]

Have you heard "Neck and Neck" with Chet Atkins?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Signal" wrote in message

I know you're joking T, but in all seriousness Arny isn't
insane or deranged. The thought processes he exhibits are
extremely orderly and systematic.. but he is absurdly
abnormal and maladaptive in his behaviour.

I love it when nuts like Paul set themselves up in judgement over people who
have lived normal, productive lives.

Stable, long-term relationships? Not Paul!

Generally happy? Not Paul!

Making good progress in his career? Not Paul!

Heck, he's so ashamed of himself, and so paranoid that he can't even post
under his given name.

By my estimation he suffers a pronounced personality disorder,
paranoid personality disorder say, with traits of OCPD.

It's the chemicals in your blood that make you crazy like that, Paul. What
are you experimenting with this week?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 19, 8:20?pm, "TT" wrote:

[...]

I love the songs "Romeo and Juliet," "Tunnel of Love," "Private
Investigations" and even "The Sultans of Swing." After that, my
interest wanes considerably. It's like Sonic Youth...if every song
was like "Dirty Boots," "Bull in the Heather" and "Kool Thing," they'd
be the greatest rock band in the history of the world, IMO.

For the record, I also love the soundtrack of "Local Hero." I think
Knopfler is a great guitarist. But when I look at all of his work, I
always feel a little frustrated that it isn't more consistent.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Jul 20, 1:01�am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

�Vinylanach wrote:
On Jul 19, 8:20?pm, "TT" wrote:
[...]

Yes...I like that, too.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Signal" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote:

I know you're joking T, but in all seriousness Arny
isn't insane or deranged. The thought processes he
exhibits are extremely orderly and systematic.. but he
is absurdly abnormal and maladaptive in his behaviour.

I love it when nuts like Paul set themselves up in
judgement over people who have lived normal, productive
lives.

Not really, just an assessment based on your perpetual
weirdness. Of course I can't rule out the possibility
that's it all an act... a lifelong act.. :-)

Stable, long-term relationships?

Generally happy?

Making good progress in his career?

Oops.. there's that lashing out thing.. did I strike a
nerve?

Obviously I struck a handfull of them because you don't have an answer to
any of those questions.

By my estimation he suffers a pronounced personality
disorder, paranoid personality disorder say, with
traits of OCPD.

It's the chemicals..

Are you denying that you have a personality disorder?

In the face of all the symptoms of denial in your posts Paul, my response to
this question would pale in comparison.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Signal" wrote in message
"TT" wrote:

Now back to the point.. from a courts perspective,
personality disorders are not accepted as a defense plea!

Yeah but he could still cop the insane plea and everyone would still back
it
:-))

I would like to see this theory tested.. :-)

The theory that Arny could convince a court that he is insane or that
everyone on Usenet already agrees :-)) Either theory holds up IMHO :-))

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Signal said:

Oops.. there's that lashing out thing.. did I strike a
nerve?

Obviously I struck a handfull of them because you don't have an answer to
any of those questions.

Uh yeah... "obviously" that's the only possible explanation.

"Debating Trade" rule #27(b): Declaring "obviously" on a random utterance
makes it invisible and invulnerable to assault by logic or reason.

IOW, nyaah nyaah!

Arny.... Clyde Slick Audio Opinions 58 February 2nd 06 06:12 PM
I'm Sorry Arny Tom Audio Opinions 2 March 16th 05 02:41 PM
Arny, warming-up for the debate... Arny tells LIES ! Powell Audio Opinions 2 February 4th 05 02:37 PM
? to Arny ScottW Audio Opinions 15 December 1st 04 11:18 PM
Something for you, Arny? Sander deWaal Audio Opinions 4 August 2nd 04 03:45 PM