Windows Media Player .mp2 files time readout

Old September 14th 18, 03:22 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Bill[_20_]

Default Windows Media Player .mp2 files time readout

In message >,
writes
>maybe the best thing you could do to help him is find a way for him to
>update to record to mp3 instead of mp2 ....or convert the files he has
>to mp3.

The native format of the off-air DAB audio is .mp2. He is capturing
these files digitally, so any conversion to another lossy file format
would reduce the audio quality.

--
Bill

---
https://www.avg.com

Old September 16th 18, 01:32 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Ant

Wow. I remember MP2 before MP3 during the mid 90s. I never knew it was
from radio stations from your post and
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPEG-1_Audio_Layer_II article.

--
Quote of the Week: "Number fourteen. The naughty bits of an ant." --Monty Python's Flying Circus
/\___/\Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org / http://antfarm.ma.cx
| |o o| | ing, then please kindly use Ant nickname and URL/link.
\ _ /
( )