Arny

Old September 2nd 18, 09:39 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Tatonik

Default Arny

Just came across this - I don't think it has been mentioned here yet.
One of the frequent past contributors here, Arny Krueger, died earlier
this year.

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/na...?pid=188925019

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/f...sed-away.3151/

Old September 2nd 18, 11:14 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

On 3/09/2018 8:39 AM, Tatonik wrote:

> Just came across this - I don't think it has been mentioned here yet.
> One of the frequent past contributors here, Arny Krueger, died earlier
> this year.
>
> https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/na...?pid=188925019
>
> https://www.audiosciencereview.com/f...sed-away.3151/

Farewell Arny. I often gravitated to your 'rational' outlook on things,
rather than the 'religious' lore that is often unable to be
substantiated or quantified, and often completely disappears in ABX
situations..

Old September 8th 18, 03:22 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Les Cargill[_4_]

Tatonik wrote:
> Just came across this - I don't think it has been mentioned here yet.
> One of the frequent past contributors here, Arny Krueger, died earlier
> this year.
>
> https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/na...?pid=188925019
>
> https://www.audiosciencereview.com/f...sed-away.3151/

I'm really sorry to hear that.

Nobody's every done anything quite like his soundcard comparison page.

--
Les Cargill