Posted to rec.audio.tech
Mr.Brewer

Default New Irish Discussion Group

Hi, I'd just like announce our new Irish Discussion Group
http://groups.google.com/group/AudioWarehouse

Before anybody gets iffy I'll announce straight away that Audio
Warehouse is a Pro Audio dealer based in Dublin Ireland.

I've started this group in order to promote local discussion between
Irish Recording Fans (and Pros). The goal is to put Fans + Pro in
contact while having a direct line of communication to Maufacturers.
Some of them have already posted.

I'm constantly finding that as more and more guys who aren't coming up
through the band scene are working in near isolation. In Dublin City
centre there are 3 pairs of Pro guys within a half mile radius who've
never met! Bizzarre.

While we at Audio Warehouse will always endeavour to give accurate info
, if 20 guys on our group say the same then you're as sure as one can
be the info you have is the best.

Looking forward to getting an Irish Audio Hooley going! Slan Leat....