Posted to rec.audio.tech
bicycle6228

Default Nakamichi Receiver 1 schematic

There isn't much of anything I can find on the web about the Nakamichi
Receiver 1 and Nakamichi Corporation has no doc's on their website, nor

do they reply to emails. Editorial comment about Nakamichi's efforts as

a responsible member of the business community is implicit. If anyone
has access to a schematic circuit diagram for this unit, please let me
know. Thanks. tdempsterATwestgatesoftwareDOTcom

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Phil Allison

"bicycle6228" wrote in message
ps.com...

** Another Groper.

There isn't much of anything I can find on the web about the Nakamichi
Receiver 1 and Nakamichi Corporation has no doc's on their website, nor
do they reply to emails.

** Nakamichi went bankrupt years ago.

A new company now uses the name.

They have no liability for old products.

Editorial comment about Nakamichi's efforts as
a responsible member of the business community is implicit.

** Crapology.

If anyone
has access to a schematic circuit diagram for this unit, please let me
know.

** Plenty of sites offer Receiver 1 service manuals for sale.

But bicycle riders are not into paying for things are they .....

........ Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tech
bicycle6228

Plenty of sites offer Receiver 1 service manuals for sale.

And the URL is ...?
Forget vintageaudiomanuals.com - they don't have it.
My check book and credit card are ready.

But bicycle riders are not into paying for things

Interesting.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
[...]

http://www.antechlabs.com/servicemanualsnq.htm

Forget vintageaudiomanuals.com - they don't have it.

** But they DO "offer" it.

My check book and credit card are ready.

** Then take them for a ride.

....... Phil