Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
TheSecretComic

Default Krazy Krooger Komedy !!!

Hi Guys & Gals:

Let me introduce myself I'm the son of The Unknown Comic. Maybe you
remember my daddy from the Gong Show? Hee, hee, hee I've noticed that Mr.
Krooger seems to be very angry and nasty lately, so I thought I'd tell some
jokes to cheer him up. Here goes:

1. What do you do if you see Krooger drowning?........ Throw him a buoy!

2. Why was Mr Krooger spending so much time in the children's section of
Walmart? ............ He heard that boys' pants were half off!

3. How can you tell if Krooger is lying? (A multiple choice question)
(a) His lips are moving.
(b) His fingers are typing on his keyboard.
(c) He is awake and attempting to communicate with somebody.
(d) All of the above.

4. How can you tell if Krooger is telling the truth?......... You can't.

Best Wishes,

The Secret Comic