Bman

Default FS DRIVERS for DYI PROJECT-Focal 5 in Mid and Scanspeak Tweeter

For Sale for a DYI speaker project. 2 Focal 5 in midrange driver with
yellow Kevlar cones and 2 Scanspeak tweeters. They were in a mini
monitor I built and disassembled. I decided I don't want to continue
with the project so they have to go. The Focals are about 2 years old
and Scanspeaks are about 5 years old. All drivers are in excellent
condition with no rips or tears. Drivers were never over driven.

$150.00 + ship. Thanks