FS: Two SHURE UC Wireless UHF Systems

Old August 21st 03, 10:18 PM
Steve Anthony

Default FS: Two SHURE UC Wireless UHF Systems

I have two complete SHURE UC wireless UHF mic systems for sale. They
both include the lapel mic. Both are in great condition with little
or no use. We purchased them and never put them in service.

Two complete units of the following:

Details:
Shure Brothers Inc.
Model UC4-UA Receiver
Freq. 782-806
Dual Antennas
Power Supply
Cables
Model UC1-UA Bodypack Transmitter
Mounting Accessories
Original Boxes
Original Manual

Asking $800 each OBO.

http://www.shure.com/wireless/uc/uc4.asp
http://www.shure.com/wireless/uc/uc1.asp

I can email pictures if you are interested.
Please email: