Ed

Default Any opinions on the Boston Acoustics Micro series (130x specifically) ?

I'm thinking of getting the BA Micro 130x (2 pairs, front and
surround), the BA MicroCenter, and a Velodyne SPL-1200 or SPL-1000
sub. Any comments ?

Thanks,

Ed
Philip Meech

There was a really interesting review of the new Polk in this month's
stereophile. I have always found BA a little too bright
in the tweeter. Look at JMlabs Cobalt 806s for fronts; the rears, center
should be compared to the Definitive Technology
center and rear bipolar speakers for more reflected sound. The subwoofer
is, of course, excellent,
but you could save some money there to buy better front speakers. Look
into the Sonic Craft kit
at www.madisound.com. Also Definitive and Paradigm make good subwoofers,
which depend on the size
of your room size wise (amp and woofer).