Leo Edwards

Default Nero 5.5.10.56 not saving equaliser settings in compilations

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could help me with a bit of trouble I'm
having with Nero. Whenever I make a compilation & save specific
equaliser settings it rememebers them when the compilation is open,
but when I close Nero and go back into it - it hasn't saved the eq.
settings. Therefore, I have to recreate these settings for every
compilation I make as I cannot save them and use them on another
project.

Could anyone help at all please?

Thanks

Leo Edwards