AComarow

Default Wanted: cards for WE tube tester

I'm looking for a complete set of cards for a Western Electric KS-15874 L2 tube
tester. (This was a WE-branded high-end Hickok Cardmatic, essentially the same
as the military USM-118 and the civilian model 1234.) By "complete set" I mean
the so-called general set, cards for non-WE tubes. Condition needs to be as
good as possible, and I would like blanks, calibration cards, and the punch for
making new cards.

I've checked e**y and the usual sources, but thought I'd ask whether somebody
here might have the tester and cards stashed in a closet (new and never used,
of course).

Thanks for looking.

Avery W3AVE
Potomac, Md.