Posted to rec.audio.car
KU40 KU40 is offline

Default SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY and PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC WEAPON ATTACKS by 100,000 FBI and NSA SECRET SPIES

OMG! I read the entire thing and believe every word. that is totally
happening, what can we do about it?

--
KU40
Posted to rec.audio.car
John John is offline

eh, it came to us from your newsgroup, not from someone posting it on
our site, quit your whining...

In article , KU40.2gwq1l@no-
mx.forum.carstereos.org says...

OMG! I read the entire thing and believe every word. that is totally
happening, what can we do about it?

Should have known that someone from carstereos.org forum would end up
cross posting this OT BS to rec.audio.car NG.
--
I. Care
[/color]

--
John
Posted to rec.audio.car
Brandonb Brandonb is offline

It was crossposted to a ton of newsgroups. I don't see it here either,
but I do in several other groups I read. This one has a pretty good spam
nixer removing the junk (Ian maybe?). It probably got picked up by the
forum(s) before it was actually removed from the group itself, thus we
can't see it anymore but they can.

Brandonb

I. Care wrote:

Can you point me to the original post on this NG? As can be seen from
the symbol in this post that was the first time it showed up in
rec.audio.car.

Posted to rec.audio.car
I Love Edsels I Love Edsels is offline

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 08:41:31 -0600, KU40
wrote:

OMG! I read the entire thing and believe every word. that is totally
happening, what can we do about it?

say nothing! they have already gotten to you!