Aegis

Default Is Locksmithing as dead as Linux? Or is it as dead as recording studios?

"Swampee" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 May 2004 23:47:40 +0000, Fred Garvin wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2004 12:54:11 +0000, Henry E Schaffer wrote:

In article ,
Bill_Reeds_Boy wrote:
I've had exactly 3 experiences with *Locksmiths* and all were easily
forgetable.
... and is currently involved in a
major lawsuit against the loser, a Foley Belsaw graduate I might add,

at
least that's what his business card says.

Wow - you sure are easily impressed! I guess that Foley Belsaw is
right - a "degree" from them will get them lots of business from folk
who will believe anything.

I took the Belsaw coarse back in the early 80's. It's o.k for the very
basics but that's it. I did some work for a few years afterwards but
didn't have much time to work at it so I kind of got away from it. I

also
took the NRI coarse as well. The belsaw coarse was better with the hands
on stuff.

Taking one or more of these coarses MAY get you into an apprentice type
situation which will allow you to really get experience. I learn a lot
about interchangable cores from a local college locksmith that way.

Typical Locksmith moron.

If-U-Cn_RD-This-U-culd-hv-a-kareer-in-lockmithing.

Sell the *coarse* and invest in a good dictionary.

Belsaw is a career-builder, not a career-maker... It teaches you the basics
so you can move up the food chain a little quicker.

Aegis wrote:

Belsaw is a career-builder, not a career-maker... It teaches you the
basics so you can move up the food chain a little quicker.

Up your barrel key

http://www.pillarcom.com/gif/kbar.gif