Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tom Jancauskas Tom Jancauskas is offline

Default RAP CD sets available

Hi All,

I am doing some late "spring cleaning" and am trying to re organize the
studio.

Anyhoo, I have 3 of the "RAP" CD sets available for the cost of shipping.

1. Rap 3 times - with the artwork - 4 CD set
2. Bohemian RAP CD - with the artwork - 7 CD set
3. A Fifth of RAP - 5 CD set - no artwork.

Drop me a note if you want 'em.

- Tom
--
Tom Jancauskas
Imedia

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:36:00 -0500, Tom Jancauskas
wrote:

Hi All,

I am doing some late "spring cleaning" and am trying to re organize the
studio.

Anyhoo, I have 3 of the "RAP" CD sets available for the cost of shipping.

1. Rap 3 times - with the artwork - 4 CD set
2. Bohemian RAP CD - with the artwork - 7 CD set
3. A Fifth of RAP - 5 CD set - no artwork.

Drop me a note if you want 'em.

Hi Tom,

I've responded to your email response (twice -
sorry - my new email client is a nightmare -
avoid Agent 4.2!) but would like to add publicly
that I have a spare copy of Scott's r.a.p 4
available when he runs out of the ones back
at the shack, if someone needs one. It's, shall
we say, pretty surprising.

And, buckeroos and buckerettes, everyone reading
this needs a copy of Fifth. 'Nuf said.

Much thanks, as always,
Chris
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tom Jancauskas Tom Jancauskas is offline

All of my RAP CD's are spoken for and on their way to their new homes.
Thanks all.

- Tom
--
Tom Jancauskas
Imedia

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

In article ,
Tom Jancauskas wrote:
All of my RAP CD's are spoken for and on their way to their new homes.
Thanks all.

But, I still have probably a hundred copies of the LP left in the warehouse,
and I'd really like to clear that shelf out.