Posted to rec.audio.car
MysteryMethod MysteryMethod is offline

Default Polk Audio Vs. MTX

I'm a Polk guy

--
MysteryMethod

Posted to rec.audio.car
oatmeal oatmeal is offline

So, I've got a choice to make between 2 12" speakers. I can either get polk
audio or mtx. Which one is better? I really dont know anything about
speakers, so this is going to be on the most basic of levels. Better
quality, better sound, longer lasting. Any advice will be greatly
appreciated. Thanks!
-oatmeal

Polk Audio Vs. MTX oatmeal Car Audio 3 November 10th 07 03:21 PM
WTB: Polk MW6500 6.5" woofer for Polk Audio Monitor 7 Badassie Marketplace 0 November 25th 06 11:06 AM
Polk Audio Spares.... jakdedert Tech 0 September 25th 05 10:01 PM
JBL or Polk Audio Steve High End Audio 0 March 6th 05 06:19 PM
FS Polk Audio SDA 2 Larry Marketplace 1 December 27th 04 03:23 PM