Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default You can count on boopsie....

On Dec 23, 7:56*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"badlands420" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenews:fvt6h5pk138snclkjgqj5fo8tb4d0ij7aq@4ax .com...

... never to say a single word about audio or music.

I just checked your history all the way back to July, and
you have written exactly zero on-topic posts in this
group during that time. I found nothing but character
attacks against other posters and whiny political
diatribes. I'm sure I could go back many more months and
nothing would change. Truth be told, I figured I'd find
at least an occasional, isolated post relevant to the
topic of the newsgroup, but I guess I gave you too much
credit. Yes, you're in an outstanding position to lecture
others about posting off-topic.

The Middiot - hypocrisy embodied.- Hide quoted text -

Testing the waters? The same behavior will obtain the same results as
before.