Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Altec 604 still being improved

My only complaint is you still can't get the blue Nerf horn as with
Urei:

"Our latest version of the world famous 604-series is the Model 604-8H-III.A refined version of our 604-8H-II, this model boasts a different high-frequency horn than the previous models. Our new exponentially-flared radial horn provides excellent upper end response not achieved in any previous version of the 604. When installed in a properly designed enclosure, its' performance is, to say the least, IMPRESSIVE. Stereo imaging of the new 604-8H-III is amazing and very real-to-life. It is supplied with our our proprietary passive crossover, which is built using the highest quality components. It can also be ordered without the crossover for use in biamplified systems. Perfect for studio monitoring, critical listening rooms, hotel ballrooms, professional sound reinforcement systems, and home audio systems of the finest order. Click on the image to view the specification sheets for our 604-8H-III 16" Two-Way Loudspeaker System."

http://www.greatplainsaudio.com/two_way.html
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Jul 30, 10:08�pm, Bret L wrote:
My only complaint is

You are one whiny little bitch, aren't you.