Marty

Default Mitsubishi M5226P chip into needed

Does anyone know where I can download the data sheets for a Mitsubishi
M5226P audio equalizer chip? Putting "M5226P" into various search
engines gives a number of hits, but no links to any data sheets; and
Mitsubishi doesn't seem to have any into on their various web sites.
Thanks, Marty

Norbert Hahn

"Marty" wrote:

Does anyone know where I can download the data sheets for a Mitsubishi
M5226P audio equalizer chip? Putting "M5226P" into various search
engines gives a number of hits, but no links to any data sheets; and
Mitsubishi doesn't seem to have any into on their various web sites.
Thanks, Marty

You may look at http://www.qsl.net/k5lxp/rptr/2m/2mrptr.html
and pages referenced there. I'm afraid, the chip is out of production
now.

HTH
Norbert

Replace DAC chip? TonyP Tech 4 November 20th 03 04:49 PM
Does anyone here have an opinion on the Mitsubishi HS-U82 S-VHS VCR? Arnold Holbrook Audio Opinions 0 September 8th 03 11:28 PM