rude

Default Load of crap

R.A.O. is a load of crap. I will be deleting it from my list. Good bye
losers

Arny Krueger

"rude" wrote in message

R.A.O. is a load of crap. I will be deleting it from my list. Good bye
losers

Good move. As long as RAO is dominated by people like Middius, Phillips,
Weil, and Richman, it's going to be what it is. There's lots of other audio
groups where people are actually interested in audio, and not all about
demonstrating the size of their..., well you know what I mean. See you
there!

Neil

"rude" wrote in message ...
R.A.O. is a load of crap. I will be deleting it from my list. Good bye
losers

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Seriously, like perhaps all newsgroups, there are some good people
here and worthwhile discussions. If you read only the
relevant-to-audio threads and the post from people you find
interesting, I think you'd find some good stuff. Just ignore the bad
stuff.

And if you want to post in RAO, I suggest you post about audio.
Straycat

"Neil" wrote in message
om...
"rude" wrote in message

R.A.O. is a load of crap. I will be deleting it from my list. Good bye
losers

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Seriously, like perhaps all newsgroups, there are some good people
here and worthwhile discussions. If you read only the
relevant-to-audio threads and the post from people you find
interesting, I think you'd find some good stuff. Just ignore the bad
stuff.

And if you want to post in RAO, I suggest you post about audio.

Jeeze -
Half the fun of debating or discussing audio lies in the wide variety of
people who have opinions. It's pretty simple to ignore most of the garbage
on here. It does get a little tougher when people start calling you names
But to me thats just like the smell you get at the zoo, unpleasant, but not
really worth getting upset about if you want to see the animals...

Carl

Neil

"Straycat" wrote in message om...
"Neil" wrote in message
om...
"rude" wrote in message

R.A.O. is a load of crap. I will be deleting it from my list. Good bye
losers

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Seriously, like perhaps all newsgroups, there are some good people
here and worthwhile discussions. If you read only the
relevant-to-audio threads and the post from people you find
interesting, I think you'd find some good stuff. Just ignore the bad
stuff.

And if you want to post in RAO, I suggest you post about audio.

IOW, RAO is what the reader makes of it.

Jeeze -
Half the fun of debating or discussing audio lies in the wide variety of
people who have opinions.

Agree. Too bad there isn't more discussion of audio in RAO! That's the
only stuff I read.

It's pretty simple to ignore most of the garbage
on here. It does get a little tougher when people start calling you names

Agree. I find that in all newsgroups, if I simply don't read anything
by the posters who make inflammatory and irrelevant comments, and if I
never respond to their posts, I save time. If I post, those posters
will ignore me. Those posters want attention, and if I give them none,
they ignore me in turn, which is fine by me.

But to me thats just like the smell you get at the zoo, unpleasant, but not
really worth getting upset about if you want to see the animals...

Agree. It's what the reader makes of it. I pay attention to what
interests me and ignore the rest.

This post isn't related to audio either, so I'll end now!