Thomas Bishop

Default Renting Schoeps

I have an upcoming choir recording at the end of this month and would like
to try out a pair of Schoeps. Nobody in the area (Memphis) has even heard
of them. I would like a pair of CMC6+mk41 (or mk4 would be acceptable) for
Sept. 27/28. If anyone knows where I could rent a pair or would be willing
to rent them to me, please let me know. I can't own them now but I'd like
to at least hear what I'm missing. Thanks.

Thomas